Header then what?

I have an '02 Spec V, it has AEM Cold Air Intake, and a Magnaflow exhaust. Audio is good to go til something blows up… I want more performance, and don’t ever plan on turboing it cuz thats just too damn expensive. I know I should get a header, but what else should I look at?

:drinkers:

Header then pm graymulligan on vboard for a ghetto Sim
Jim Wolf Technology Balancer Shaft Removal Kit A.K.A $200.00 Oil change.
Energy Suspension Motor Mounts or if you are looking for something more solid pm silverstreak on here, I’m sure he can hook you up.
JWT Camshafts.
Mossy Performance Short Shifter.
Locktite Butterfly Screws (If not already done get on it)
Megan Racing Downpipe
Unorthodox Racing lightend crankshaft pulley
SAFC II to Dynotune your car after all your mods affecting Airflow are done Incl. Camshafts (def. do this after camshafts)
Jim Wolf Technology Clutch and Flywheel
Nismo: Lower Tie Bar, Rear Sway Bar, Front Sway Bar
Tien Super Street Coilovers

Umm… Guys anything I’m missing?

If you want to see what type of power those mods will give you go to my WWW link at the bottom of my sig the dyno results are in the pics.

Oh and I should say the order should be
Locktite screws NOW!
Header, so no precat faliure occurs
BSR
Mid Pipe
C&F
Pulley
cams
SAFC
Dynotune
then whatever you want
oh and ALL of these mods will come close to the price of a turbo new.

Yeah, that list looks decent enough. If you just want a little more overall performance, get your hands on a midpipe, pulley, and sway bars. If you want to go whole hog, get out your wallet and bend over. :smiley:

good suspesion setup. If u wanna stick to motor etc, get a 6 puck clutch, light flywheel, cams

coilovers, shocks, rear sway bar, front sway bar and lower tie bar. I would do most of this before spending big bucks on engine mods. Especially if you plan on taking this to auto cross or other racing events.

I just got some new redline tranny fluid gonna put that in, should help tuns with the clunky 02 gearbox. So will the engine mounts and short shifter. highly recomend if that gearbox bugs you a tad. :smiley:

Do the header and midpipe next - then if you don’t care about warranty do the BSR (or just cut the chain)

ELECTRIC SUPERCHARGER, ONLY $69.50 you can even run it to a switch so that you can turn it on and off so you get better mileage. :lol: That or a VG swap.

VQ swap would be the way to go.

Come on Mike, everyone knows the electric superchargers only make mad JDM horsepowers on Civics. :smiley:

We actually had someone show up to a Cevo meet with one installed on his car… Thats the sad part. VQ is what I ment to say… I get confused I am still kinda a nissan engine code noob. VG is Z31 right ?

Yep, and the Z32’s also had it! :slight_smile:

Was the Cevo guy older, a Dark Blue Sedan w/ CF hood? I think I’ve seen that guy at UC before! :smiley:

Yup, he is bluewolf online pretty much everywhere… he started club boosted… but has never owned and likley will never own a boosted car.

Hmm…sounds a little ricerish, no? :smiley:

extreamly… by the time I am his age I will have a supercharged S2K… and its not going to be a electric supercharger. :lol:

What kind of power is that going to be putting at the Wheels

I’ve seen a couple of them on Ebay putting down between 260-300 WHP.

What kind of power is that going to be putting at the Wheels[/quote]

Enough. :E

okay… :roll:

X2

Around 300-350whp, but I don’t even have the car… I might just buy a slightly used elise instead.