heads up for atm users on seneca st.

I ran into a little bit of suspicious activity about an hour ago. I was going to make a cash deposit at the ATM at the Bank of America on Seneca in Buffalo. This is today (Saturday), so that location is closed.

I drive my car into the lot, no one is there.

A black male wearing a hood and hat comes running from across the street, and cuts in front of me before I go to use the machine. I think little of it. He puts an ATM card into the door to unlock it, then he just stands in the little ATM room. He wasn’t even using the machine.

So it took me a minute to figure out what was going on. He then leaves the ATM room, and lets me go in. I stand there for a second, and I notice that he is standing outside the room, staring at me.

I stand there for a second more, and he is still watching me. So at this point, I decide that I am not going to make a cash deposit.

I just walk out of the ATM right in front of this guy, and for some reason I put my phone to my ear and say “yeah honey I forgot my ATM card.”

Then I start walking to my car.

The dude starts to follow me to the car, but I was able to get in and drive off. I drove by the location about 5 minutes later in my car, and the dude is still standing right in front of the ATM machine.

I reported it to the Buffalo Police, they probably won’t do anything. So, I’ve resorted to going to the Bank of America in West Seneca on Union Road, out of my way but safe for sure.

That’s freaked up. Good job having common sense.

+1 for having common sense, sometimes it saves your ass!

yea, i use to use that bank :frowning: always shady people standing around there. also the new liquor store has been robbed at gunpoint twice alrdy

this kind of seems like it would be funny to watch lol
glad nothing happened to you though

I’m pretty dumb, but what’d he do in the room while he was in there then?

that’s why you carry your pistol on your hip and when you have to lift up your jacket to get your wallet out they will leave in a hurry

Maybe one of the gun guys on here wants to go take care of business :lol:

Nice catch though, thats fuck’d

thats sketch

Sorry Justin, that was me. I couldn’t remember my pin number for the life of me and I was cold from walking so I warmed up a little bit in there. I tried saying Hi as you walked away but you looked scared.

haha weird

he probably installed a card reader in there… to capture your card info…

He was going to rape you.

should have decked him in the jaw

Why yes, yes I was:touchy: Carry if you have your permit. Get your application started now if you don’t, it’s a long waiting period.

anyone wanna check this out with me? i have squirt guns

I’m in if we can fill em with our pee.

im down

He was just waiting for his 4 black buddies. They are on their way over to your girlfriend’s house now.

Lol, I doubt it.