Heaterz on Rcomps [lolz LS1 FD]

enjoy. (watch the front wheel)

ZONG!

Zong is so hot right now.

The car is to light!!!

Zong, I still think she won just because she has boobs. That and she broke out with this after everyone left:

WOW!! sounds awesome! How much does this swap run to do?

haha, nice snowmobiling :tup:

lol I shouldn’t have stayed in bed…

lol why couldnt this be tomorrow when i can see it in person

told you you should have come out.

LOL

Electric was allll kinda of win last night

Zong deff won that dance contest. Only way id give that girl any “extra” points is if I was fucking her and had to or else she would bitch.

Also heaters on road race tires is hard lol but I will win this battle.

Its ok, my wife’s car also has a hard time doing heaterzzzzz. Ok it doesn’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

expensive burnouts! car sounds great

I take no offense to having such a great tire on my car that I don’t sit and spin even when standing on the brakes. In fact I think it rules. Especially since my 11.0 car hooks first gear on the street. That said heaters are still dope haha.

:frowning: I know but I hardly drive it so I have to enjoy it when I bring it out. Thanks man I like it so far. Hopefully some pics or vids after this weekend.

S’all about the heaterzzz yo. (Car sounds great FYI, get a fatter tire up front. :wink: )

Funny story, I recently tuned my wife’s Colorado with HPTuners and massively increased shift pressure under WOT. She never floors it, so I figure when I do I want it to shift hard. We were driving to her friend’s house so she driving because I was eating dinner on the way there. It was raining a little and this chode cut her off at around ~35mph. She punches it to scoot around him and lights um up on the shift into second and freaks out. I almost spit my food everywhere.

lol that is funny!

I run 265 falkens(meh at best) on the front but still a good sized tire. I have some 275 direzzas i might try on there but im afraid they will rub. I will find out soon. Those NT01 tires are amazing though. I can 2-step from 4k on the street and launch with just a some wheelspin but it takes off hard. They break loose a lil if i slam into 2nd. I will buy them again.

I gotta set of 275/35/18 star specs I’ll sell yah :slight_smile:

Naw im good. I have many many sets of tires.

its like fuckin tirerack in our basement