HEIL PALIN wow racist

no actually the election thread is the special ed version of the election thread.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

I’m voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

I’m voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they’re doing because they now think we’re good people.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don’t start driving a Prius.

I’m voting Democrat because I’m not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as THEY see fit.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe that open borders and government give-aways to foreigners is a great way to grow a nation.

I’m voting Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

I’m voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I’ve decided to marry my horse.

I’m voting Democrat because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.

poz

Obama isnt even an American, he went to Pakistan at 20 yrs old under an Indonesian Passport. Hes obviously a terrorist. lol

seriously tho Obama is a JOKE! I see Biden droppin out and them bringing in Hilary to get their campaign back on track.

Lets see here we have the following themes posted here:

1. A lack of understanding of basic environmental science.
  2. Pro-“Life” babble.
  3. Homophobia
  4. An almost complete lack of understanding, or exaggeration of what most liberals want.
  5. No understanding of Middle Eastern history or the Iraq War itself.

the truth:

I’m not voting Republican because I’m scared of what a powerful government that’s controlled by religious people would do.

Yea you should totally vote for the guy that picked his VP after meeting her once, seems like a brilliant man! Not to mention she’s been the governor of Alaska (which srsly has to be the easiest fucking state to govern) for only 20 months, and several things she supported to get her own state to actually like her stupid ass when no one knew/cared who the fuck she was, shes denouncing nationally because every other state thinks supporting these stupid fucking ideas is retarded (which it is). So, he makes spur of the moment desperate shitty decisions, and she backstabs her own people.

Yea he sure picked a winner. If she was ugly and didn’t have a pregnant daughter and retarded baby, she would not even have 1/2 the votes she may manage to squeak through now.

if the dem’s win then i am going to start to punch babies

Maybe this joke will help you understand why liberals are bad.

I was talking to a friend of mine’s little girl the other day. I asked
her what she wanted to be when she grew up and she replied, “I want to
be President!”

Both of her parents are liberal Democrats and were standing there. So then I asked her, “If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?”

She replied, “I’d give houses to all the homeless people.”

“Wow - what a worthy goal.” I told her, “You don’t have to wait until
you’re President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow,
pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I’ll pay you $50. Then I’ll take
you over to the grocery store where this homeless guy hangs out, and
you can give him the $50 to use toward a new house.”

Since she is only 6, she thought that over for a few seconds. While
her Mom glared at me, she looked me straight in the eye and asked,
“Why doesn’t the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can
just pay him the $50?”

And I said, “Welcome to the Republican Party.”

Her folks still aren’t talking to me.

Wow… you have convinced me. I have totally changed my perspective, thank you. With an argument like that you should be running for public office you could have millions of followers.

Why don’t you just sit down and let the grownups do the talking.

that is funny :lolsign:

A grown up would realize that we should not have someone with minimal experience running the country.

This coming from someone who supports a candidate that picked Palin as his running mate.

This coming from someone who probably voted for who is or will be considered the worst President ever.

Excuse me if I’m ready to put my hope on someone who is intelligent, charismatic and actually inspires hope. Versus a candidate, who I will admit had his day as a maverick but that day is long gone now, whose mind is still in the 20th century.

The republicans had their shot and they blew it.

The first thing demos attack is her family and the state she runs. Yet she actually has experience running something unlike Obama. Its sad theres a lady VP on the ticket who has more executive experience than the Democratic Nominee himself. The first big decision Obama makes is his VP and Biden himself says that Hilary would of been a better choice for VP. Way to undermine your own running mate.

:word:

She would be VP and as was previously stated, still has more experience than Obama. Unlike the Dem ticket that puts experience at the VP and a noob in the hot seat.

If I needed to see the opinions that have now taken over this thread repeated over and over (albeit, in a more intelligent manner, as sad as it is true) I’d turn on Fox News.

If McCain wins, just keep in mind, you’ll be involved in starting the fire, but we’ll all burn in it.

and it will be the the death of america with dem’s in control.

The “death of america”? You mean like when Clinton was in office? When we had a surplus?

Seriously, look at the mess we’re in RIGHT NOW.

It’s been done to us over the last 8 years, and I have bad news for you, the “dems” didn’t do it.

^You mean like when Clinton could have had Bin Laden (which would have prevented a bunch of $hit) but decided not to?
If you mean they didn’t do anything you are correct.