Hell ya

going to florida next sunday till tuesday. I work at a marble shop (Deaktor Marble and Design) during the winter, and they wanted to know if i could work those days installing kitchens in Florida, the guy that owns the company owns a lot of property in florida and when he does, all granite counter tops go into the new places. soo ill be there working, i dont even konw where at in florida haha, most places he buys are Key West, West Palm, and Ft. Lauderdale

I’ll be in Jensen Beach, FL the 9th-11th. Memorial service for my uncle.

Have fun down there! I’m sure you’ll enjoy more than I will get to. I’ll be hijacked by family the entire time…

aww sorry to hear ur gonig for that. i hope to have a good time but i will be working most of the time

so your going back to whore island like i told you to then?

acutally im taking you back there and keepin u there forever

Have a good time. Bring me back some granite countertops. About 20 - 30’ should do the trick - might have to check it if it doesn’t fit in the overhead. :bigthumb:

:rofl: ill see what i can do for ya jeff!!!

Your ugly.

kick ass man! should be fun…i like florida

who would of thought a Messican doing grante along with yard work, whats next drywall?

Welcome to fl. Enjoy the weather and make sure to laugh at the Floridians when they’re wearing their coats and its only high 60s.

I will be in ft. lauderdale november 1st thru 8th. maybe ill see you there!

jealous gets u know where fool!!

had a blast when i was down there for the orange bowl last year

:rofl: i did a lil drywall b4, and some roofin haha

haha i konw all im packin is shorts haha…where u livin at?

i still need to find out where ill be at

sweetness 4 u…enjoy the nice weather…my mom, brother, and aunt line in Ft lauderdale…it is nice down there.

:eek4dance

I’m in Winter Park, its right outside Orlando. You might wanna pack some jeans also because at night it still gets kinda cold.

thats what i was thinking, but fuck it haha, maybe ill take a pair

i will be going to FL in 2 weeks… have fun!

woot…you too, wat part u going to?

all these damn snowbirds…