Helllloooooo

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/4/46/George_Takei.jpg

Back for a little bit too. Where’s the day crew at!?!

As for rides. I picked up a 2005 vespa 13 hp of serious business, slightly dicey in the winter. I’m thinking about putting a cold air intake on it… I want at least 20hp. Any suggestions? or help? will the intake get me the next 7 hp?

:tup: :wave:

lolwut

I miss you. Where have you been?

werr herro

you should put a 50 shot on that vespa

siiqqqqqqqq

Herro again.

Chronic masturbation chaffed me up pretty good. I could barely walk. So I’ve been bed ridden for the past 6 months letting it heal. Blood maybe a good lubricant, but it means you just went a stroke toooooo far

it smells like cheese in here

fight club?

seriously WTF happened to FC. poppy cock I say

I see not much has changed

first rule

Well shermantor started it. If its still around I want in! So I can vanish again only to be removed again

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

got worse :frowning:

Welcum!

And people think facebook is bad…

It resurrected ILC

<3

http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Jesus-Resurrection-Pictures-06.jpg

He has Risen!

Does this mean buffalofstop.com is coming back too? :wink:

Whats next Nikuk posting?

oh and Hi :wave:

HI DAN

sorry too much work :frowning: not enough time. I would love to bring it back but I doubt I’ll be around anymore. as I’m hunting overseas contractor jobs.

I did take a picture of the dump I just took though. I can do a little post editting and I can entitle it “Chipotle 24 hours later - an ode to corn” or perhaps a fart I recorded in october.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

I was hoping for the two guys that are WAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too into the 2nd amendment, and the one that would send my death threats all the time. I don’t remmeber their screen names. OOO then lesser! I miss him too.

oh and :hi2u:

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

</3