Hello all

Hey guys,
I’m Steve from Hamburg. I’m 19 and currently own 2 cars but I’m looking to flip both eventually. Joined this site to hopefully find perspective new cars and just to see what’s up in the area.

First car is a 95 Saturn SL2. It’s an auto and the engine needs to be rebuilt because it was my first car and I was an idiot with it.

Currently I’m driving around:
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/6/l_36fc54a84ec8429985744591e1f81a69.jpg
2000 Cadillac DTS. Less than 70K on it. Hopefully I am selling it when the weather gets a little nicer. I really want a solid BMW, Volvo, or VW. The good ole Saturn is sitting in the back. Good times.

Stop in and say hello.

welcome

welcome nice caddy :slight_smile: north star v8

Yeah it’s a quick car but I tend to get beaten when the speed governor kicks in. The “Top Speed Reached, Fuel Cut Off” message really ticks me off…

At least all is smooth and functioning properly. Shouldn’t be too hard to sell come summer.

hello :wave:

Welcome…

Thats a nice jump…Saturn to a Caddy?!?

Yeah I saved a bunch of money, but I did score the Caddy at a good price at about $7k

Thanks for the welcomes everyone

that caddy needs TINTZZ and RIMZZ.

hi.

welcome :wave:

You don’t sound, or act retarded. keep it that way:tup:

Welcome:wave:

no 20’s no care

LONG SHOT…

did you ever get a ride in stranger’s black STi on a super snowy night?

“And in local news… young boy touched in inappropriate places by unidentified tight jean wearing STI driver.”

:uhh:

Haha. If it is the same kid, I was out sliding around with my 04 STi, making laps in some sub-division, in the winter of 04/05 and he ran out into the middle of the road and flagged me down, then we took him for a few laps and dropped him off. I think I told him my email addy or something…

I posted some pretty zany email he wrote me on UBRF.

It was pretty awesome/funny

oh UBRF:cry:

Nope Newman, wasn’t me dude. I know of you though through Halliman. Thats a good idea though, flag down people with fast cars for joyrides hah.

Not that I’m the morality police, but is it really a good idea to go 130mph (speed cutoff) in that Caddy?

I always get flamed for bitching about people going too fast on public roads, but I was thinking the same thing. :meh:

Something is up with my car then, it usually cuts off just below 115. I don’t usually push her that hard though nor do I brag about my speed or times or anything, I just want a car where a computer isn’t governing my speed when I do want to go fast. And, I know this forum definitely doesn’t condone illegal racing or anything so I don’t want it to sound like that’s what I’m running around doing in my boat of a car on a nightly basis.

That being said, I’ll take the heat for mentioning I’ve driven it that fast. Flame suit on. Seems like everyone in this thread so far has been legit and outreaching so hopefully it doesn’t cause any commotion.

I hit 130 on a public road last night. :stuck_out_tongue: