Hello Deon Phaneuf

Hello Deon Phaneuf, see you later peace of shit Jason Blake. Good job burke!!

well i gotta say toronto made a good move. Im not looking forward to the habs playing the leafs anymore

Epic fail. Not only are you way behind but it’s Dion Pheneuf. It’s piece of shit and Burke made the trades.

We also got J.S.Giguere.

Education is key grasshopper!

na he will turn it around in toronto. at least jason blake and his retared contract is gone.

i’m more excited for giguere than phaneuf. Burke has a habit of picking up this big name blue-liners that are beyond their prime but still cost the part (Komisarek/beauchemin). I’m extremely disappointed with the loss of stajan but for the better for boht him and the leafs i think. Hagman was good but considering the way he was playing (good) he was bound to leave.

They prolly scooped phaneuf cause they want a Captian, and usally the trend for NHL Captians is the teams best player…i.e Crosby and Ovechkin

But like cal said i kinda hate see’ing stajin go, but ah well!

GO leafs~

Phaneuf needed the change of scenery, him and sutter had a few words and it didnt work out.

Burke knows what hes doin, Dion is gunna turn it around in toronto, giguere to, big tings!

the real question is now that we only have kess and poni (not for long tho) on offence, who gets goals for us aha

I said this in Members Chat but no matter what happened, the fact that Jason Blake is gone is priceless.

I was actually more excited to see Blake and Toskala leave rather than getting Phaneuf and Giguere.

yee blake was the worst pickup ferguson made, and he made some shitty moves

I’m excited to see who phaneuf will be playing with. I hope wilson shuffles the blue line around a bit. And i’m all for seeing Giguere start in place of Monster for a couple games.

at least now we have some reason to watch the leafs this year.

I think the good trade was for Giguere. The other side of it is iffy. They did end up saving about 200K though. But they lost 6 players and gained 5. One of the players they got I had never even heard of before. I think I’ll have to wait until tomorrow night and see how the game goes before I decide if they made a good choice.

I think Blake was the only leaf I ever saw score on a shootout, and yea sad to see Stajan leave as well. vesa was just not good though.

edit: and we lost enough shoot out games

the other players keith aullie, played along side tyler myers at world juniors, 6’6 210, will fit right into burkes big defensive squad.
and sjorstrom is a good pk player, might raise the leafs penalty kill outta the basement.

i personally dont like Phaneuf and is not that great of a d-man, and Giguere isnt a bad goalie, but they still wont be getting pucks in the net and will continue to lose.

LW-C-RW
Kessel-Bozak-Kulemin
Ponikarovsky-Mitchell-Stalberg
Stempniak-Wallin-Sjostrom
Rosehill-Primeau-Orr
Extra: Hanson

DEFENCE PAIRINGS
Phaneuf-Kaberle
Beauchemin-Gunnarsson
Schenn-Exelby

Extra: FingerHurt: Komisarek

GOALIES
Gustavsson, Giguere

Source: Thestar.com

Legit? I read in the star today that they’d be calling up Kadre. I am so excited for that and Bozak on a line with Kessel is sick! But Exelby needs to stop Exelbitching.

and giguere is torontos starter for the rest of the season

hey not to call you a dumbass or a fool, but Phaneuf is only 24.

I don’t think you can call up Kadri if he’s still playing in the OHL. I might be wrong though.