Hello everybody! New member in OP, Subaru Legacy GT Spec. B

Welcome Ryan! Nice purchase :tup:

I’m sure I’ll see you at C&C or around now that I know what car to look for :slight_smile:

Yes it was good catching up… good to see you again. Nice ride too btw.

Hopefully I can come out to the next C&C…

Yesterday started off great. Thought the rear door was unlocked after clicking the key-fob, pulled the handle a little too far, and broke off the inner handle part that connects to the latch… This might be a pain to fix, as it’s just a plastic handle.

Took the car over to Innovative later that day, got some good help and information.

• The car isn’t “overboosting”, but that the tune was set to run that high, which is good in a way, I was about to install a vent to atmosphere wastegate to help solve a problem that didn’t exist. Dyno sheet I saw said 19.5 psi, but it was actually 21 that tapers to 19.5
  • Gas evap solenoid is busted, so we’ll be disabling that system. I guess this can cause issues with the tune, though I’m not sure how (thought this was just gas tank->charcoal canister)
  • Control arm bushing could use replacing
  • Body panel where intake mounts is busted, so we’ll have to fab a piece up to steady it
  • Everything else seems good, and we’re happy with the car

I’m going back next Wednesday, going to fix the evap and intake issue, and have Mike set up a few new tunes. Looking for a more conservative performance tune, a better daily driver tune, and maybe something aimed towards autocross (quick response). I’m looking to get a bit more driveability and reliability out of the engine, not racing for slips out here :wink:

Nice looking Subaru there!

Lol, bump?