Hello everybody! New member in OP, Subaru Legacy GT Spec. B

Hey guys,

Was looking for info on car shows and meetups, and ended up here. It was a dark and dangerous path, attempted to find UBRF, ended up looking at Onyx Z32’s C+C pictures, and made my way to the forums. Had quite a fun time reading some of the old threads, so much drama with people I used to know (way way back, like middle school), you guys are a hilarious bunch that’s for sure.

Just picked up an LGT on Monday, what a great ride. Here’s the rundown on the car and mods:

2006 Legacy GT Spec B #86 /500
VF34 turbo
'08 WRX STI intake manifold and intercooler
K&N typhoon intake
Gimmick Motorsports silicone turbo inlet
Grimmspeed ported and polished TGV deletes
Grimmspeed cross-pipe
Grimmspeed port/polish/coated stock header
Xo2 (eBay) mid/y pipe
Nameless axleback exhaust
Grimmspeed coated up-pipe
Cobb catted down-pipe
Grimmspeed electronic boost control solenoid
DeatschWerks 740cc side feed injectors
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Phenolic spacer (3mm) for intake manifold

Exedy stage 1 clutch
Subaru WRX single mass flywheel

Tein S-tech springs
Bilsteins (recently replaced)
Perrin sway bars
Progress rear sway bar reinforcement brackets
RallyTek endlinks
DBA slotted T2 rotors
Stoptech street performance pads

Cobb short throw shifter and bushings

Hope to see you guys at some of the meets and events.

Welcome to the board. Nice pickup.

I like.

Think I saw this on BuffaloScooby as well and you’ll be better off on there. Not a lot of love for Subarus around here except at Innovative Tuning…

There’s a few all around good guys on here, (91MR2, Kuntryquesttsi, Cougarspeed, to name a few) but there are a lot of trolls. Do Not Feed. Good luck.

Love these cars… tough to find.

How much power do you think it puts down?

Why wasn’t I on this list? WTF?

Because I don’t have any unlawful carnal knowledge of you…but I did say “to name a few”

This is a car forum? who knew…

LOL anyway welcome

Fair enough

He did

Lol

Yeah, true.

Haha, I can tell there are definitely some good people here, as well as some crazy shit stirrers.

BuffaloScooby is great for the more technical, and make/model specific stuff, but I enjoy a good general discussion board.

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I’ll post some more in a bit, as well as a few questions.

Alright, first question…

Was cruising with a crazy fast BMW last night in OP, with the Alex Roy style Polizei livery. Are they on the forum? Curious what they had under the hood, cause that thing is fast…

296 hp @ 5,000 rpm
334 ft/lbs @ 3,750 rpm

i know that guy, he’s kinda weird LOL he beats on that car so much, you probably noticed his car smokes like a Indian smoke signal haha! He is running the typical full bolt ons. Sitting somewhere at 450ish hp, it’s a XI tho so maybe less.

Does it smoke like a Redskins smoke signal?

It was dark, so I didn’t see any smoke, but he definitely beat the hell out of it… Also was willing to go a lot faster than I was. What kind of engine would that have had, the I6 turbo?

3.0 liter straight 6 twin turbo.

Ryan is this you?

This is Jarrod btw.

Welcome to the forum!

Yes indeed. Nice catching up with you at C+C!

Anyone planning on going to the Solo II at Ralph Wilson? Thinking it’s time for my first autocross.