Hello Everyone

Hello! I’m Tasha or Slinky.

I’m really excited to be here, it seems like such and awesome place and lots of interesting people.

Honestly I’m pretty new to cars. I’ve loved them and admired them from afar for quite some time, but now that I’ve purchased my first car at long last I feel like I can finally dive into everything.

I hope I can make some new friends here in Edmonton that can help me out and point me in the right direction~

I recently purchased an 89 240sx from a very nice man. Unfortunately the windshield is broken, speedometer doesn’t work, shocks need replacing, slight problems with the transmission, all that fun stuff. But I’m really looking forward to working on it. I have so many ideas and plans running through my head but I know they are bound to change as I learn more.

As I mentioned before I really don’t know much yet, but I figured what better place to learn than here.
Please forgive any lack of knowledge I may have!

Welcome to the site! Hopefully we see you at some meets this summer :smiley:

Welcome, you will get lots of info from this site. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.

Welcome! There are always people on here willing to give a hand.

Welcome to N-E-C-C.

Don’t worry I’m still pretty new to this car thing too!!! Best way to learn is do dive in feet first and get er’ done! By the looks of things you’ll be learning pretty quickly.

Some of us Calgary members may frequest the Edmonton area (if we feel we should grace you with our prescence lol) from time to time.

Have fun and be safe!

hey welcome to the site !!! i have also recently purchased a 240 :smiley: did a lot of work to it and may have some parts :smiley: ill send you a pm

Welcome, don’t be afraid to ask if you have questions.

Welcome!

welcome, Meets are the best place to learn stuff, Everyone seems to have a little experience in different areas of cars and the more people youi talk to the more you’ll learn.

Hope to see you out

Welcome to the site! first cruise is may 8th hope to see you out there…

Wow! Thanks so much everyone for all the welcome messages~
I really wish I could make it to the first cruise but I don’t think I’ll have my windshield fixed by then, unless anyone happens to know a really good place?

Tasha eh? Are you hot?

Windsheild Surgeons on 99st and 35th ave can do it for a great price.
Cheapest place in town from my experience.

Nice way to introduce your self Sanjay LOL

That location might be ok (never been…), but I definitely would NOT recommend their location on 50st just north of Sherwood Pk FWY.

i was kinda waiting for something like that but hey its all good…everyone was thinking it haha jk

umm well you could always show up to the may 1st cruise/other event this friday in your other car… i mean iam possibly bringing the sexie subaru…

Uhhh. Well, really isn’t that more of a matter of opinion? Ask d_seim XD He saw me when I bought the struts and springs from him.

And Windshield Surgeons hmm? I’ll have to check them out, 99th and 35th is really close too so. I can’t imagine it will be hard to beat what Apple Autoglass quoted me.

Haha, unfortunately erraboards, I don’t have another car. My poor friends been dragging me all over the city so I can grab all these parts to get my car fixed up. He’s actually been teaching me a lot too, because as it stands my knowledge lies purely in the aesthetics.

Brite View Glass on 51Ave is where I get my windows done. Like every 2 years. Cheaper than fixing the stupid cracks for like $30

well depending on if i get my car back together i could possibly be persuaded to pick someone up…