Hello. From KC and new to Pittsburgh area.

Hi all. New to Pittsburgh and looking forward to meeting some of the locals. I have a red Stage 2 SRT-4 and live in the Robinson area.

Anyways, I’d like a few tips from everyone. I need to find:

1. A good dyno shop.
  2. A mopar mod friendly dealer.
  3. A good exhaust shop (I just ordered a wideband and need an O2 bung welded in my DP).

I plan to go to the Pittsburgh Raceway Park sometime in the next few weeks. Let me know of any future meets that are going to take place in my area.

Thanks,

-Corners

hi

WELCOME…

www.hybridynamics.com for dyno and more
www.1st-try.com is right down the road from you, for all your exhaust needs

welcome

Thanks for the tips. I’ll give 1st-try.com a call for my O2 sensor install.

Welcome and 1st-try is the greatest with exhaust work

welcome:beer:

www.hybridynamics.com for dyno and more
www.1st-try.com is right down the road from you, for all your exhaust needs

wutup man welcome to the steelcity!!!

… the steelcity and the land where drivers stop on merge lanes. :bigok:

welcome

welcome

hahahahaha that is very true . I bet to say you will hate drivin around the city. the streets suck fuckin potholes everywhere plus shit is tight as hell , plus it definitly seems like fuckers cant drive. that is why I work and live out in the suburbs

welcome!!

Yes, it seems that people do not know how to drive here. I’ve never seen any city where people have as much troubles merging as Pittsburgh drivers. It’s so odd.

yeah that and how fuckers damn near stop on the parkway when approaching the tunnels and then as soon as your out the other end its like a full out race!!!

ahhh the 11 foot on ramps

welcome lets get some pics. sounds like a nice ride, ever run it yet? i use to rock one back in the day.

11 ft ramps are great too. ::rofl: It’s just when you have a 1/4 mile ramp in front of you, some people have no idea what to do, so they stop. :doh:

I ran a 13.812 stock. I haven’t ran it with the Stage 2 kit yet. I’d call it a 13.4-ish car right now. We’ll see. I hope to add some more goodies this spring/summer and run in the 12’s. You can see some pics here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2585872

WELCOME!!

welcome

With a username such as yours, I imagine you are fond of lateral Gs as well?