Hello from Younsgtown, NY

Hi everyone, I’ve heard of this site from a few people and finally got around to joining up. My name is Brian and I live in Youngtown and work in Tonawanda. My rides are are:

1984 Monte Carlo SS, 66,000 miles on the body, about 25,000 miles on the 350 sbc and turbo 350 tranny. This car has been my baby for the last 6 years and has never let me down. The 350 puts out about 300 hp and 350 fl/lbs. Running 3.42 open rear and runs 9.0 at Lancaster at 81 mph (hoping to get it into the 8’s with a lsd and some slicks)

My 2nd toy is a 1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z C/S (Shelby version). I got this car last year after a decade of wanting one. It’s fully loaded with leather and t-tops and took a long time to find one in decent shape. It’s pretty much stock excpet for a MP logic module which pushed boost to 14 psi (over stock 7). Many plans for this car, just not enough $ and time.

Clean cars

9.0@ 91 You should be able to get well in the 8s with that trap

Welcome from Niagara Falls

Welcome, my grandma lives on Lockport Rd past the robert mosses :tup:

Nice cars for sho. Hi :wave:

nice another youngstonian ,welcome. Few of usally get up and cruz around town. Have to join us sometime. Adam

welcome :wave:

hi

Hey! Welcome and clean rides!!

Thanks for the welcome! I’m pretty sure I can get the Monte into the 8’s with minimal investement, just been spending all my $ on the Daytona this year (damn turbo cars), so hopefully next year I sink some more time and money into her.

[quote=“wavebyee,post:7,topic:35735"”]

nice another youngstonian ,welcome. Few of usally get up and cruz around town. Have to join us sometime. Adam

[/quote]

I live on Pletcher Rd, right behind LewPort, the first duplex after Creek. If you see the Daytona and a silver Jeep in the driveway, stop and say hi and join me for a beer!

:tup: nice rides.
Welcome Aboard :wave:

hey faggot

zwarbyt’s gonna spooge on you

sell the monte and put it towards the terbow :tup:

welcome

clean cars!!

how ya doin

That doesn’t seem right…91mph.

Sounds like your engine puts out more power than you say.I ran a 8.26 at lancaster and it was at 81mph.

[quote=“spanky,post:12,topic:35735"”]

I live on Pletcher Rd, right behind LewPort, the first duplex after Creek. If you see the Daytona and a silver Jeep in the driveway, stop and say hi and join me for a beer!

[/quote]

Yeah I have a white mustang, friends have yellow gto, yellow stang and black gn we are usally round the area. Graet weather for cars so we will be around. adam

hi, love the daytona.

[quote=“Jon,post:17,topic:35735"”]

That doesn’t seem right…91mph.

Sounds like your engine puts out more power than you say.I ran a 8.26 at lancaster and it was at 81mph.

[/quote]

Ooops, just noticed that, I meant to type in 81, sorry about that. and it probably does put out more power than 300, I was being conservative, have never put it on a dyno. Problem is I can’t hook up off the line, just spin the back tire (1 wheel peel, lol) so my 60 ft times are horrible. Once I hook up and stomp on it, it just takes off. Once I can afford the lsd and some slicks, I’m sure I’ll be in the low 8’s.