Hello, names Rich, new from Pittsburgh

Hello all, the names Rich Im new to the Pitt Speed Forums and am looking for a more local network to find service and parts. I drive a 2002 VW Jetta 1.8T. As mods go my car is Full stage 2, 3" 42dd TB exhaust, Autotech CAI, Forge 007 DV and turbo Inlet pipe, Euro Jet FMIC, Revo software, and Weitec cup kit. Aesthetically I am running 17" Porsche Boxter twists and there lies my problem My wheels are rubbing like a mother and I am looking for someone who can help me with chosing a better tire size and help to roll my fenders. I hope to get past this initial 5 posts quickly and start making some progress.

Welcome to the site.

welcome

Is this mainly a local (Pittsburgh) site and not extremely broad?

welcome

Welcome

welcome douchebag

Hi there. A fellow flamejobber with prior homosexual experiences on here may be able to offer some advice on this most unusual setup.

Well you all seem friendly…haha

Hi there. A fellow flamejobber with prior homosexual experiences on here may be able to offer some advice on this most unusual setup.
<huh?

Porsche wheels on a VW. That is what you signed up for, correct?

hahahahahahahahhaha Thats got to be the funniest shit Ive read all day.

Welcome aboard Deutschbaggalo

his screen name is clever lol

You will get plenty of help here…there are some crazy VW lurking about…

Welcome

+1, i was impressed.

welcome and offset numbers and specs of the wheels/tires would probably help solve your problem faster. Pics are good too, just cause.

welcome

Hey man.

Welcome, and yes.

There are a few knowledgeable VW guys on here…they’ll find you. Welcome

Well the Et is 55 all around Im using 1.3" spacers up front and 1.5" in the back. My biggest problem now is the size of the tire currently on the car they are rubbing and doing some serious work on my fenders.

As far as pictures go I have none currently but will post a few when i get some.