hello new friend! I shall call you Grignard and feed you prizzalicious pringles

Got yourself in a bit of a pickle, didn’t you?

Hm?

I am thinking of a way to get him out of there without having him fly and poop around the house.

My kitty wants to eat him. I said no KITTY Grignard is our friend NOT FOOD.

LOL

all i can imagine is someone in a Cartman voice saying “God damn it kittah!”

rrreeeoooooowwwwrrrr

starve him to death and watch him suffer.

i am kidding. good luck with it

Update: I don’t have any Pringles.

Do birds eat wheat thins?

I have an idea!

I’m going to give it benadryl and get it sneepy and then put it in a blanket and then let it back out into the wild!

You need a cap on that chimney! (PM if you need one. I have some laying around)

Or atleast some mesh screen. (Home Depot)

Good luck. lol

EDIT_and depending on how dirty your chimney is he may not be able to fly. making it easy to catch, but do not (obviously) let him run around the house :eek:

Well I have a bird so maybe I can help you out…Birds eat Fruits, Veggies and Seeds (Which i’m assuming you don’t have) also bread crumbs. My suggestion would be to put on a pair of like gardening gloves and try and grab it to let it out.

I swear you have the oddest things happen. :tup:

Hunting dog has been alerted. :cry:

She likes wheat thins, btw. She ate two.

I found out it was a she after talking to her. She said she had a family and just wanted to get back so she could make supper. Her husband is the infamous chemist. I called her Madam Grignard after that, but she insisted I call her August. That’s short for Augustine. Pretty name. :cry:

LMFAO…corry u sleigh me

Eat that shit.

duct tape very large a garbage bag, bottom and sides only, around the opening of the fireplace. place your arm along the top. open, let him fly around, rip the bag off quick, holding the open part closed with both arms. run him outside. ftw.

edit - her. sorry

I saw the title to this thread and knew the creator…

soo hows the bird?

lol. german shortiair FTW. you are an animal man, seriously i read your posts and i am alway slike WTF? this one is very salad fingersesque haha. i caught a pigeon on my way to work once. i named him flappy and we kept him in the back room. lol.

Has it been established that said fireplace is not electric? If not…you know what to do.

jk. that would be cruel

Fixed.

Jam has the idea… do it

Santa’s Slay?

lol :tup: ftw

She has a very large beak and she has told me that she likes to feed her kiddies eyeballs.