Hello pplz

Sup all,
I would like to formally introduce myself. My name is Orin, I’m a mobile install technician by profession. I was formally employed by Best Buy Heartland/Brampton for the last 3 1/2 years as a full time senior installer. Before that i worked at D and R electronics as an emergency vehicle electronic installer. (basically made cop cars). Anyways I’m one of the best at wiring and pretty good at custom/ high end vehicles (especially BMWs, Infinitis, Audis and Lexus) i do remote starters everyday at a body shop, Diamond one stop auto(for the last 2 weeks) only because i got some contracts from my local brampton dealerships (family honda, Acura 2000, and Toyota)
almost 3 months ago i bought an sr’d s13 and now still new to the SON and Toronto Nissan community. I just wanted to offer my services, i offer great rates, and i will beat any quoted prices. I can install and get pretty much every product out there in pretty much any vehicle. Overhead video, alarm/remote starters, deck, amps, subs, fiberglass and wooden enclosures. push button start, and ofcourse my favourite…intelli-key remote starters (what best buy/futureshop doesnt do; and how i make my real money).

I’m a MECP master installer (highest level) and Ontario licensed (Ontario Automotive Accessory Technician)
In the last month or so, i gotten to kno the body shop that worked on my s13, and now i’m there workin on my customer’s cars, I can now also give amazing hook up prices on body work as well.
Anyone can contact me directly @ 416 524 3406 and or if needed @ Diamond One Stop Auto in Brampton @ 905 799 9877.

Thank pplz

Orin R.

Oh yaa, i forgot to mention.
I’ve Owned at lot of nissans
1987 (2nd gen) nissan maxima (RIP 87’-06’)
1992 (3rd gen) nissan maxima GXE (sold 05’)
1994 (3rd gen) Nissan Maxima SE 5 speed (VE30DE) (sold 06’)
1998 (4th gen) Nissan Maxima SE 5 speed (VQ30DE) (sold 06)
2001 Nissan Maxima (5th gen) GLE (mother’s) (RIP in accident by lil brother)
1998 Nissan Pathfinder SE (00-present)
2008 Infiniti FX35 (07-present) (wifey)
2008 Infiniti FX45 (07 Present) (Mine)
1999 Infiniti G20t (06-present) (mine)
1990 Nissan 240sx w/red top SR (mine)
currently looking into a 300zx and a GtiR setup in my p11 (G20t)

welcome to TNC always good to have somone in the tech scene and know the stuff. always good to have around here.

enjoy

hey welcome, thats quite an impressive career history, how old are you? lol if you dont mind me asking

22, and very proud. i started this stuff backyard style in Guyana (south america) probably around 11, with people who somewhat knew what they were doing. Years went by, got better and it made me a good living; gotta go with the gut.

oh nice man i was in guyana in 2001 did my 6 week jungle training in Kourou . with the FF Legion

22 with a profile knowledge like that…wow. impressive for sur…welcome to the site…

Welcome. I must say, very nice.
+1 to the Caribbeans

Thanks all, you guys are being moddest, but thanks. I hope to be here for awhile.

Welcome man, I would be definitely needing your assistance in the summer :smiley:

welcome
whats Guyana like?

^ lol, look it up

or pickup a Geography book. sheesh.

welcome and enjoy yor stay cuz others deficiently will as well

Orin!!! Its robert man! whats going on!

I worked with orin at Bestbuy and I must say! this man is a genius! He is the best isntaller! this man would make custom dash kits for cars and customize parts needed for remote starters! hes crazy! He knows so much about nissans! especially G20t and 240s and he just did a SR20 swap! if you need anything done! this is your man!

thanks Robert, it great to hear i have some good support and friends. How is it there, any new hires??