Hello

Hello,
I drive a windstar, nothing special but it gets me and my kids around. I have more cheerios on the floor than I have horsepower. Why would I be so into a minivan? About a year and a half ago my wife and 2 kids were in a head on collision, the car was wrecked. Scary looking. My (at the time) 8 yr old and 6 month old were in the car. The only injury happened when the engine hit the firewall the impact hit my wife’s toe and she lost the nail. We got another Windstar and drive it with confidence. I’m older now and safty is more important than anything. Why the heck am I here? 2 board regulars work with me and I busted them lurking on company time. Looked interesting and friendly.

by the time you’re done here that windstar will be turbo’d.

welcome.

haha, awesome. welcome. who?

heh thats cool, welcome aboard. lets pimp out that windstar and make it sparkle :D:tup:

Yea, welcome; and I give it 2 months before you start tearing into the Windstar and bolting some type of mods into it… LOL

I’m sure when they get their lazy a$$'s out of bed they’ll post it.

Thanks for the welcomes. Maybe I’ll have the first pimped out Windstar. Flames on the side.

eff that, swap in a bosted d series and gut it.

welcome :wave:

Welcome :wave:

I think I have an idea which 2 it might be :snky: (and no, I’m not one of them)

welcome aboard!

Hello

welcome man, time to boost the windstar :slight_smile:

welcome :wave:

do the headgaskets yet? :stuck_out_tongue: my pop has a '95 he bought new, now has well over 200k. I wanna torch the springs and throw my SHO slicers on it :biglaugh:

welcome aboard. :wave:

3.8 S/C swap, do it. You know you want to. Welcome :wave:

interesting yes! Friendly…well…that depends on a lot. There are some hostles on here :lol:

welcome to the board :tup:

Turbo Windstar? hmmm that would be cool.

Welcome.

Did a little piece of your heart fly away when Ford retired the Windstar name and called it a “Freestar?”

Supposedly some guy in Cheektowaga had a sprayed Windstar. I definatly lolled as my brother lost to it. :lol: