Help decide which car....

So,

I will be buying a new car within the next month or so…

My options are:

2004/2005 Lexus IS300 : 20K-35K miles

2004-2007 Acura TL 30-45K Miles

From personal experience what car would you choose? (please give me an explanation - other than style, I know what the fucking cars look like)

I am really leaning towards the IS300 just b/c RWD w/ LSD. I’m sick of front wheel drive.

Also, I think the IS300 would be fun to go do some flat out days with.

I’m actually considering buying an is300 as well. It should be something fun to drive and still somewhat nice. Plus I think it will make a cool motor swap project once it gets paid off.

thats what i’m thinking to. the style of the IS300 is a tad dated in comparison to the is250 but still a neat car and supposedly very fun to drive.

There are like 3 for sale in Pittsburgh for the past month. More than likely to find a deal/low mileage your gonna have to travel. I love going out of state to pick up a new car anyways lol

+1 for IS300

is300

yea, I’m sort of honda’d out lol

is300

anyone have any experience working/driving one of these?

yeah, my brother has one, havent worked on it, but it is a lot of fun to drive. His an an 03 sportdesign. Handles really well and for an auto the power gets laid down surprisingly well for what it is.

Get an IS waaaayy better car.

is300’s suck in the snow.

LSD + Blizzaks should be ok for the 5 days that we actually have bad roads per year.

is300… I love those cars, there has been a few times where i have considered them.

is300 gte ftw

x2 - I’m sure one day I will go that route too lol

they arent that bad in the snow with the right tires

IS def. When i worked for lexus i drove these all the time. Like dgramc said they do handle well,good lucks,decent power and you dont see one everyday. I say go for it!

A freind has an IS wagon.

It doesent drive as nice as you would think…

IS IS IS IS IS IS

I love my IS250. The 1IS’s (IS300) I’ve driven are a little less refined but have a sportier edge and power is better. My first impressions of my 2IS:http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276256 and AutoXin’ it: AutoXed my IS250 Yesterday - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

-TJ