Help from photo people needed

I am still trying to get a print of an RX8 to give as a gift. I found a bunch on flickr that are of decent quality and was wondering if some of you photoshop nerds could help me out clean up the images so they would look decent in poster size.

Also, anyone have any suggestions as to where I could have this turned into a print?

Side note, this will probably be put in a deans office, the classier and more professional the better.

These are the current options:

Mafdark uploaded this image to

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Mafdark/Rx8/?action=view&current=515533345_73fb618ee2_o.jpg

If you click full size they all are quite large. All of them meet my requirements so I guess you can pick the one you like best.

and before anyone asks for money… I may consider paying someone if they look good enough, but obviously i can’t pay everyone to give it a shot.

How big are you talking about for “poster sized”?

My D40 shoots 3008x2000 resolution and those are only good for about 10x14 max if you want real good looking results. The files you linked on failbucket are only 1024x765, so they’re not going to look very good printed huge. Were the originals on flickr larger?

Nothing can be done with photoshop to add pixels. You can clean it up a little, but bottom line is if you want real big prints you need real high resolution image files.

it doesn’t need to be huge, I was thinking 10x14 or a little bigger… let me check to see if photobucket shrunk them.

and yes, i’m just looking for some clean up.

damnit, photobucket won’t support the full file size and can’t find all the originals again.

If you/anyone wants to try to clean one up PM me your address and I’ll email it.

72dpi fail. Most pics from the web will not look good when printed.

Last option, I tried to find a print else where. Just wasn’t gonna happen.

That’s the size you should be looking for to print.

Looks like this was the guy you got your shots from too:

His Watkins and Racing 2007 sets have that same RX8.

Here mess around with it yourself and see what you get.

http://www.pixlr.com/editor/

ah, thanks. Yea, if anyone could clean those up a little bit. I know nothing of photo editing but I know a lot of people on here are real good with the color balance and such…

even something simple like muting the colors of the background and adjusting the car would be good.

This one is excellent: All sizes | fuel flame | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Something like this?

yessir, thanks!

Ok, just make sure you download the full sized image and save it because I’m not going to leave it on my flickr account forever since it’s not one of my shots.