Help hooking up 3 ph./Industrial electrical ??'s

Is anybody on here familiar with Industrial electricity? I am looking to briefly try out 2 pieces of equipment at my shop. The machines I have are both 208v 3 ph. the machines are 5 ft from the box that has the 3ph coming in. I will buy the correct stuff to hook it up safely. I do not want to spend $800 to have this run YET without knowing that these units work first. Can anyone help with this?

i choose “d” not all the information is here to solve.

are you looking to plug it right into the main, jesse?

Square D? lol j/k

Sorry, I am looking for someone to help me hook two machines up to the panel. The power comes in from outside to box #1 to Box #2 then I want to hook it up to the machine just to try it out to see if it even works before I have it all run to code.
Box #1
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q181/blastoffinc/Electrical%20Boxes/DSC_0201-1.jpg

Box #2
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q181/blastoffinc/Electrical%20Boxes/DSC_0178-1.jpg

it took me a second to figure out where your neutral was in box #2. It looks ok, so you can probably add 3 breakers and either add an outlet or directly wire the machine into the breakers temporarily, I guess it depends if they were hard wired in or if they have plugs etc, how are they set up? Also you need to make sure the rotation is correct, or motors can spin the wrong way. If the rotation is backwards, flop any 2 phases, that will reverse rotation.

LX Thank you for the suggestions. I guess I should have be more specific in that I don’t really know anything about it. I’ve only done very basic wiring. The machines just have 4 wires coming out. The one is a automated blast cabinet and the other is the media reclaiming fan/ cyclone separator.

Buy the proper 3 phase breaker(right amperage) for the unit and if you feel uncomfortable hooking it up I could do it if its nearby. It would only take a couple minutes. I’m an electrician. You can do it safely. Just shut the breaker off in panel 1 to that subpanel and make sure there is no power before sticking your hands in it.