HELP : If you had about 18k to play with and...

…could buy any car with the following qualifications, which would you buy?

1. fun to drive

2. wont cost a ton to maintain

3. reliable

4. low miles

ummm it depends.

do you have other cars? if so, what category do they fall under? do you live in buffalo? etc etc.

Just shut the fuck up and buy another s2000

newmans 240, have a shop put it together, paint it, and be done.

Riiiight

cause everyone knows how to work on a RB26

and parts are SOOO easy to find

:bloated:

u could build it realiably and considering hed have the extra few grand to throw in to it itd be perfect.

:word:

someone find one for me then :tspry:

Sounds like you’re talking about an 18k DD. Can you swing a new Mazda3 with 2.3L/5spd and leather for 18k? Not exactly fast, but fun, reliable/cheap to maintain, and zero miles. Gas mileage would be good too.

Hmm, for a used 18k DD… Not sure how cheap to maintain it would be but a Bimmer 3-Series? Could you find a slightly used V6 6-speed Accord coupe for 18k?

just spend the extra and get an sti…

You can get one of the brand new Solstices for like 20 before GM rebates and whatnot if you’re the s2k type

is300

thats easy: Black WS6 and spend the extra on a 99 or so 2 door V6 Honda Accord 2 door

actuallym thats my current plan…somewhat

Yes. My friend sold his with 40k on it for $12,000 2 months ago. He got an A4.

The man know’s what he’s talking about!

I would say STI but the MPG sucks so I would go with a WRX, fun to drive, reliable and ok MPG

or a Audi B5 A4 1.8T Cuase they are PIMP

2005 Mazdaspeed Miata can meet all of those requirements, including the price.

used 330ci

i :heart: dre on this one…torquey v-6…creature comforts…sporty yet luxurious…and if u ever win a NYSPEED treasure hunt the trophy wont be sitting in the passenger seat with you

lol it’s got an inline 6