Help ive fun outta options Sr problem

I have totaly ran outta options wit this problem wit my SR its getting spark and it cranks over and its getting fuel i just put in a new walbro fuel pump but it wont even start or even catch, what baffles me is that i pulled the regulator off and there still is no fuel in the rail, i tryed another sr regualtor wit the same result, i even tryed swiching vaccum sorces…no avail can some pls help…
Cheers
Chris

are the lines hooked up correctly? - fuel goes inbetween intake manifodl runners (fuel pressure is the one that goes into the fuel filter), return comes off FPR

is there fuel in the tank > NG > add fuel

is the pump turning on (i bet not)

NEXT

is power running up to the pump > NG > check fuel pump relay

is the pump wired correctly > NG > wire pump up correctly

At this point if its messed and you’re gettting power right up to the pump, and its not pumping, replace the pump

i never tinkerd wit the lines going to the motor (the car ran 2 weeks ago) yes the pump turns on i can disconnect the line running to the Regulator and it pisses out fuel when i crank over and theres tons of gas in the tank and its a brand new pump but like i said after trying to start it i can pull the regulator off and theres no fuel in the rail at all…

Cheers
Chris

Have you checked to make sure nothing is clogged?
Obviously if the pump is pumping but it’s not getting to the rail then there is some blockage in between…

If your engine is getting fuel then the pressure regulator should be getting it as well unless there is a clog! If there is a clog all the fuel would be going straight to engine including excess. Are you sure your engine is getting fuel?

There shouldn’t be fuel coming out there at all, especially not pumping out, since that goes TO the tank, not from it.

I dunno, haven’t seen an SR fuel rail, but on my CA, the regulator is in the return line.

So I’m a bit confused on how fuel could come into the rail and all out the regulator.

Sounds to me like the send and return lines are hooked up wrong at the pump end.

Same as a SR.

hey problem solved ended up i had a bad regulator and a clog in the fuel filter (300zx brand new too) but the car runs awsome thanks for all ur help and ideas
Cheers
Chris