HELP - Jeff needs some convincing

Yep I’m over it lets get on with the thread without politics.

I know that Jeff is doing pretty well. But if he is stressing over whether to mod his car or not I was just trying to ease his fears. The automotive hobby is something to be enjoyed not something to get into debt over and stress about.

Originally posted by taco
Yep I’m over it lets get on with the thread without politics.

I know that Jeff is doing pretty well. But if he is stressing over whether to mod his car or not I was just trying to ease his fears. The automotive hobby is something to be enjoyed not something to get into debt over and stress about.
dude, it’s all about the 2 T’s. If it has Tits or Tires, if will cost you money. Believe that. :smiley:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
dude, it’s all about the 2 T’s. If it has Tits or Tires, if will cost you money. Believe that. :smiley:

Sadly this is true.

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
I guess I should be glad she’s posting. Did you see her use the phrase “mod the TA”? She’s even learning the lingo. That’s just beautiful. And my older daughter purposely didn’t touch the glass when closing the TA door, and the little one said car tonight. What a family! :tear: :smiley:

And you vultures stay away from the funds!

Wives are awesome. My wife bought me a cam kit as a Christmas present but I’m still trying to convince her on letting me get a 12 bolt. Maybe by summer.
Definately let the modding begin. Once you start, it then becomes an addiction.

I’d never go into debt to mod the car (taco is right on the mark), and I have the money from selling the bike.

As far as the mods, I have a list of parts that will work well together (I hope) and prices worked out. I’ve been reading since early winter on what works together, and have been keeping an eye on sales and group purchases. I always research stuff more than I need to it’s the engineer in me.

It’s just that the cost adds up quick, and I’m not even doing anything that radical. We’ll see.

As for Silver_WS6: I’m just deciding on whether to do it or not, not jumping from one thing to another (wheels, rollcage, stripes); therefore, I will keep making fun of you even though you’re further along than I am. :tounge: :smiley:

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
I’d never go into debt to mod the car (taco is right on the mark), and I have the money from selling the bike.

As far as the mods, I have a list of parts that will work well together (I hope) and prices worked out. I’ve been reading since early winter on what works together, and have been keeping an eye on sales and group purchases. I always research stuff more than I need to it’s the engineer in me.

It’s just that the cost adds up quick, and I’m not even doing anything that radical. We’ll see.

As for Silver_WS6: I’m just deciding on whether to do it or not, not jumping from one thing to another (wheels, rollcage, stripes); therefore, I will keep making fun of you even though you’re further along than I am. :tounge: :smiley:
give me a call or stop out if u need help desiding!:smiley: