HELP - Jeff needs some convincing

Jeff is worse than a woman. He has changed his mind 200 times on whether to make mods the TA. First, it’s going to cost too much. Then, it’s going to take too much time. When your wife says spend the money and who cares how long it takes, why wouldn’t you do it???:confused:

Originally posted by Jeff95TAsWife
Jeff is worse than a woman. He has changed his mind 200 times on whether to make mods the TA. First, it’s going to cost too much. Then, it’s going to take too much time. When your wife says spend the money and who cares how long it takes, why wouldn’t you do it???:confused:
I’ll be over tomorrow afternoon to pick up the money. I can put it to good TA use. :smiley:

since when do men not listen to there wifes…espically when they tell you to spend more time and money on your car

Oh God, she’s starting to post. :scared:

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Oh God, she’s starting to post. :scared:
:rofl:

Donations can be sent here

Sight N Sound’s Acceptance on Pittspeed funds
PO Box 6264
Monroeville, PA 15146

:tounge:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Donations can be sent here

Sight N Sound’s Acceptance on Pittspeed funds
PO Box 6264
Monroeville, PA 15146

:tounge:
is that to the ricer fund:tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge:

:smiley:

I guess I should be glad she’s posting. Did you see her use the phrase “mod the TA”? She’s even learning the lingo. That’s just beautiful. And my older daughter purposely didn’t touch the glass when closing the TA door, and the little one said car tonight. What a family! :tear: :smiley:

And you vultures stay away from the funds!

Originally posted by Quik
is that to the ricer fund:tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge:

No read it again thats to buy my acceptance on pittspeed. LS1?

:rolleyes:

hey jeff now u cant make fun of me trying to deciede 500 different wqys of buyying a part for my car !!!

I don’t really know your situation so I can’t give specific advice.

But my advice is:

Don’t ever get in debt over mods on a car but I’m sure you are mature enough to know this. Don’t spend any money that you need for important stuff on a car, but I’m sure you already know this also. My advice is to make a list of where you want your car to be with parts that work together and whenever you got some spare cash buy a part or two. Who cares how long it takes.

Also it could be more fun that way anyways. Being in school i don’t have alot of money to spend on stuff right now. But whenever I do get something fun I am usually pretty excited about it. So rather than getting everything at once you can spread that excitement out over time working towards your modification goal while staying financially responsible.
Whatever you decide to do good luck.

Originally posted by taco
I don’t really know your situation so I can’t give specific advice.

But my advice is:

Don’t ever get in debt over mods on a car but I’m sure you are mature enough to know this. Don’t spend any money that you need for important stuff on a car, but I’m sure you already know this also. My advice is to make a list of where you want your car to be with parts that work together and whenever you got some spare cash buy a part or two. Who cares how long it takes.

Also it could be more fun that way anyways. Being in school i don’t have alot of money to spend on stuff right now. But whenever I do get something fun I am usually pretty excited about it. So rather than getting everything at once you can spread that excitement out over time working towards your modification goal while staying financially responsible.
Whatever you decide to do good luck.
Jeff lives in a nice house, has a few nice cars, and has a great family. He is doing pretty well so far. :cool:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
Jeff lives in a nice house, has a few nice cars, and has a great family. He is doing pretty well so far. :cool:

this was comming from a Kerry suporter:rolleyes:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
this was comming from a Kerry suporter:rolleyes:

He could always go deep in debt and charge all his parts

if you didnt notice we are at war…but it was just a funny…

ENOUGH WITH THE DAMM POLITICAL SHIT.

Originally posted by Quik
ENOUGH WITH THE DAMM POLITICAL SHIT.
Maybe we need a politics section to move all of the political discussions to?

damn quil relax it was a quick funny …stop getting your panties in a bunch

i know alot of ppl on here are tired of hearing about which fucking loser is better. they all are crooks.

it was a quick joke about his signature…damn i can see if it went on and on and on relax