help me.. car doesn't start...

ok well for the past few days the car has been strugglingto start… i figure my battery wasjust dying… but i have two so i switched it out andit stilldidn’t work so just to be shure i checked em out at ct and charged them still no start…

so i bought a spiral cell otima since i was going to anyways…still no start … it desn’t even crank…

the first two times i tried to crank it when it first failed to start it would crank but it sounded busted … ever since then i jsut get the “click” sound no matter what battery is in the damn thing … now i don’t really even get that? does this mean i’m boned and my starter is gone or what’s the deal?

starter is gone
to test, take a long pole and smack the starter while someone turns the key. should make the starter spin for now.
get a new starter or a rebuilt one.

i got a kae one from my old partscar that works fine for the de no?

Ya ted I belive they are the same

yeah as far as i knew they were and it worked great when i put it in so np there hehe, and the car is now running so mcuh better lol

good stuff…

i had a few starters go on me…

i thought mine was going, for 2 weeks it was being a little whore, then one day it started up fine and been the same ever since, i had to bumpstart my car at 2am after work by myself a few times. that is no fun

Same thing happend to me. At the end the car would not start. Did a Jump start on it. parked it for the night, went to start it again and it was like new no problems since.