Help me get in touch (with these people), please!

Hi guys!

anybody of you can help me get in touch with:

Pete - stmotorsports in UBRF

or

Carry - PartsChic in UBRF

please help me! maybe their phone number…or maybe calling them and let them know that I’m looking for them? If u call them, please let them know, Calvin the guy with black civic in don davis is looking… T_T

thank you,

Calvin

Have you tried PM and IM?

1. Why

2. Why

thanx for the reply…

1. I can’t contact them because they’re in UBRF and my nickname (zen_master) has been banned and now it’s completely removed…

2. I need to get in touch because Carry told me that Pete can help me fix the wiring problem in my car…

but the thing is…

i can’t get in touch with any of them since Carry is not working on saturday/sunday…but I need to know what’s going on…

T_T

NOTE: arh…lol…i just relized that parts at DD open till noon…Noooo…

FYI:
You don’t want ur car’s wiring problem to be zapped (burnt)…it’s so hurting…

i spend soooooooooo much of money just trying to get it fixed…just “trying” though, not really fixing it… damn electrical problem!!!

lol…money that SUPPOSEDLY goes to Hybrid Connection’s account…now goes to the “other” account…

T________________________T

-_____-

bumped. T_T

i wish i could help you ;_;

is it me, or does 90% of this post make no sense?

uh…why no sense?

what im saying is basically that…you don’t want to have electrical problem in your car.

if you have one (knock2), it’ll cost lot of money just to fix it.

the last thing that i was saying is…my money that went to Don Davis Honda is actually the money that I’ve saved for my mod which supposedly goes Hybrid Connection.

You have a PM.

thanx alot buddy! =)

bumped. no one?

just to give a happy update :slight_smile:

I’ve to let you know that Carry and Pete helped me so much!

I didn’t get the chance to talk with the on that weekend…but Pete called me soon afterward…He basically fixed everything on my car…even with added touch! VERY NICE JOB! nicely done! My car is finally fixed!!! OMG, i love seeing that baby in my driveway :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

It would be better if i could actually give Pete the $300 that I spent on DD Honda…LOL…

EDITED:

no, english is not my first langguage…

i think i’ve to spend some more time fixing my post before posting it…lol…

care to fix what’s wrong with it? =)