HELP NEEDED TRANSPORTING FOOD SATURDAY!!

Well, there are very strict import regulations on food going in to Canada so we will need a few people to volunteer to carry a small cooler with them up north. I will deliver to you a 10 lb. pack of burgers, or a 5 lb pack of hot dogs and 5lb of burgers, along with some pasta salad or whatever it is that i add in extra to each person. All of what you are given will be in heavy freezer bags, and will require on your part a small cooler (like a beach beer cooler) and some ice.

When crossing the border you will need to claim the food and give the agents the exact weight of 10 lbs. import restriction says 5kg or 11lbs of beef per person in the vehicle. If you have two people in your car it will save me and everyone else lots of hassle if you take up some dogs and burgers as it is higher weights per couple.

Let me know who is interested in being a coke mule :wink: :eekdance:

Thanks,
Mike

I’ll do it if you need me to. When and where would the meet up take place? I will only have 1 person in my car unless someone wants to ride up with me.

I can take some, but i wont be up there with the early crew (not tracking that day) but i will be up there by 11am

I will be delivering all of the food to people on Friday evening so that They can leave on their own schedule saturday as i am leaving at like 6:15am saturday

I’ll be Valeting at Verbena till late, but If thats out of your way I can let amanda know if you would rather stop by my place in cheektowaga

I’ll be at the mall doing valet with josh.

Mike, I will have either 2 or 3 people riding with me but I dont have a decent cooler so if you can provide that, I will take some food over for you.

I can help out, will have 2 people in my car, and I have a small cooler.

i can help and you can drop off that cat 5 cable too if you still have it!

I can help you out as well, already planning on bringing up a cooler anyways, so its no big deal.

shoot me a PM or whatever and let me know

Ok, so now I will have 1 other passenger with me on the way up, and I have a cooler as well. If you want to drop the goods off to me at the galleria that will work out fine.

Just let me know so I bring the cooler to keep it cool while I’m there.

I’m taking the wagon up, I can toss some in my car. Also have room for passengers as well.

I can carry up some Hot dog buns in my backpack if you want. :stuck_out_tongue:

What I am going to do is make it look real. I am going to give some people hotdogs, burgers, buns, potatoes, and some fruit. That there looks legit like you are going to a picnic. I will also be letting you know what you need to tell the border to get across quickly and cleanly

its holiday weekend, shouldn’t be to hard to get across with bar-b-que food :slight_smile:

It isn’t how hard it is to get across, it is the qty. and the types of food. They are dbags on certain items like raw potatoes and certain fruits. Carrots are a no go etc…

Meat, i was assured that if they check your car you must have under 11Lbs. per person and this is directly from the guys on the Canadian side of the border

if the water wasnt so cold i could secretly jet ski this over there but to chilly right now

still need people to take stuff or you all set?

i might know a thing or two about getting things across the border…

orrrr NOT