Help, Rear end swap question...brake line stuff

how do i go about dissconnecting the stock rubber line from the rear end that attaches to the stock Hardline on the body?

it looks like the attached picture… looks like i just unscrew the connector, but i wanna make sure

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/brakeline.jpg

line wrench on the brake line nut ,loosing till its out Than remove clip

whats a line wrench? and you mean the nut on the hard line thats on those threads?

line wrench is a 6 point box wrench with an opening to go around the line & yes,do u need me to come up?

the only thing i’m worried about is the brake line situation…everythign else should be easy to do and just bolt in and out.

i’m really concerned if the stock LS1 rubber line coming from the LS1 rear end T block will screw into that hardline fittin on my camaro. cuz i dont wanna get the new rear in, just to find out the lines dont fit! lol

another guy told me just to keep my stock T block and screw in the ls1 hardlines on the rear. i dont really wanna do that

it shoul be fine,even at the T

awesome…it looks like its the same fitting size. i guess i’m gonna go for it then.

thanks for the help man. I :love: you lol

if i need any help i’ll let you know. help is always appreciated

rears out!

finally

i know i work slow

the ls1 rear has been in since 4:15… everything is bolted up…just gotta reconnect torque arm. and i’m waitin for the paint to dry on the sway bar.
brake line thing went in just fine! so it should be good. i just gotta bleed brakes which is another thing i never did before… :beer:

start with the side farthest from the master cylinder