Help: Shift Mountainbikers

Bring your camera, guarantee I get broke :rofl

I really hate going to places with no knowledge on the subject, I don’t want to get ‘sold’ on something, I hate it, I want to go into a purchase like that knowing what I’m looking for first, which is why I’m seeking some EDUMACASHUNZ

jim any pictures of that lawn tractor?

lemme know if you ever need someone to scope out a bike with. Ill be honest since I’m not trying to sell you something.

will do man, what do you think of that Scott on CL i posted earlier ITT?

Get a 29’r.
29" wheels son! I’ve always wanted to ride one, they must roll like a mother fucker lol

:lol Thats my 'ol mans Cub Cadet, its about 2 years old. I had to weld steel brackets for the hood the other day because the OEM gas struts put too much pressure on the hood and now the hood is cracked. If you wanna to hear a 70 year old man bitch… :rofl

I thought the asking price was a little steep and you could prolly go for something a bit stouter. Coming from a guy who used to weigh 270 lbs I know how abusive a large rider is on bike parts.

This looks like an awesome reasonably priced hardtail that would take a ton of abuse and with coupon code vip15 its like $930 only problem is you don’t get to test ride it
http://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=38789&category=483

That is a sharp bike!!

Yeah very sick, but way more than I’m looking to spend.

a hardtail would be best for you anyways considering you come from bmx experience.

My giant DH is a freaking pig like killerblackbirds. Doesn’t like it if it’s not bombing down a mountain or jumping 10 feet or more.

I still ride my very first mountain bike, it’s a Giant ATX 860. I’m in the process of upgrading the drivetrain, but I’ll ride it til I break it, which will probably never happen.

With a solid frame, you can build anything !

Adam, let me know when you actually get one, ill get mine out and well hit some trailss

GD3SKIER, were you riding over on Dean St. in Niskayuna on Saturday??

For sure ni9!!

Nope wasn’t me. Most of the time I ride in the woods.

Just picked up a 2012 Specialized Hardrock Disc… killing some dirt in Central Park after work tomorrow.

Just a heads up, there’s a race league racing on Tuesdays in August there so you might not be able to ride. I have a Funeral to go in the am/afternoon but if I’m home early enough and you wanna ride I can show you some fun shit elsewhere if you want?

Picked up a 2012 rockhopper the other day from plaines, awesome
Bike so far.

Sorry dude, didn’t see this til just now. Yeah we stayed outta the way of the racers. Had a fucking blast. I need to work on getting over logs haha. Shift MTB Ride soon!!

Buy a KONA! Hoef i need help picking one out… soon.