Help...which one should I get

4 Cyl tiburon could be a good choice…

http://www.blueknobauto.com/auto_detail.php3?id=33789

2006 Eclipse GT. 18,000 miles and only $17000. 260 Hp stock.

pretty much… vvti just adjusts the ignition timing over a period of time depending on who is driving the car / how the car is driven over a period of time… its basicly for a family car that is driven by mommy daddy and their 17 year old son who has a lead foot.

vvtLi = variable valve timing and LIFT! = Lift is the same concept as vtek. but unfortunately only on one toyota motor that I know of :frowning:

find a used EVO problem solved :bigthumb:

if i had to choose, MOST DEF THE TC! They look hot! but i think you would look good in a celica…or something more “curvy” The TC’s are nice, but not sporty.

We have an 01 supercharged z06 conversion vette for sale at the shop…Youd look hot as hell in that!

type s??? what the fuck

WRX

yeah WRX…awd is good for traveling to those"out of the way places"…

xrw

get the v dub , its the best , dont get the scion its garbage in my opinion…

http://www.blueknobauto.com/auto_detail.php3?id=33789

2006 Eclipse GT. 18,000 miles and only $17000. 260 Hp stock.

major turd… its 3,500 lbs, automatic, and front drive

I would go with the TC Scion, but if you want something already done for you…and I am sure you can get a better price…check out this Honda at Foreign Traffic.

http://www.foreign-traffic.com/idetail.php?AutoID=271&PHPSESSID=4e48938f8e285a1988c157a2bad24036

Id go with a TC for the ease of modding…hands down over the 5cyl rabbit

I know this is kinda oddball but maybe a Honda Fit…IDK what the aftermarket is like but you “can” swap a K series into it…they did it in SCC.

The Mazda 3 is mostly Mazda with Ford looking over its shoulder. Its platform is the same as the european focus and the volvo s40.

Maybe a 2.5RS…awd…decently quick…subie reliability

Does it have to be new or can it be a few years old?

does it change the cam profiles when it engages because i dont think it does so that would mean that its not like vtec

the only thing that is like vtec is i-vtec all the rest are a joke

And still faster than the Scion TC or VW rabbit as she mentioned in her first post.

not so much on top of the fact the TC looks 1000000000000 times cooler and can be modded with as much stuff as most hondas

lol no, but who cares when you can get the s/c one from the factory

x034930940934039309403

hahaha! I can’t believe Bill Lindsay would acquire something like that. Fast N Furious for sure!

and its still slower then my car stock i raced one at the track last year it was a joke it was in bracket racing and he left a full second before me and i still caught him and beat him

with all the money they want for all the TuRD parts to make it almost as fast as my car stock they should be ashamed to consider those go fast parts

Theres a few lip kits out there and if remember correctly some tc’s r optioned with stock 18’s. Theres a few performance mods out there that will still keep the car under the warrenty(i think there is a supercharger?). A friend of mine has 1 and it is comfortable but the seats in the back for some odd reason dont have much cushion and tend to hurt my back if im sitting there for 30+ minutes. I still like the car though. One nice thing i like is that there is that door that covers the radio. Its nice to have cause if you would want to put a in dash nav screen/dvd player it would be covered buy the door. Power wise it doesnt seem bad for a compact car. IMO id go with the tc