Help...which one should I get

they way I look at it is that if the new eclipse had a great motor someone would be doing something with it. Big Len did in a Prostock chassis and still only went high 9’s compared to leslie durst who is low 9’s all motor in her TC. Obviously, the TC has a motor that responds to mods much better as well as the shell of the car looking awesome

the vvtl-i that was in the 2zz’s in the last gen celicas had variable valve timing and lift. 180hp 1.8 liter cam switched profiles at like 6k.

I am sure he took it on trade…and got rid of something else he wanted to sell.

ok well i never knew that was it the gts motor, did it work like vtec then, was that a dual cam motor and adjusted intake and exhaust

Which one was it? There was a guy with just a bolt on turbo kit at 7psi… but the turbo was a but overkill for no tuning… but he only went low 15s… he also said it was the first time he went to the track.

And yahhhh those parts from the factory are just rediculously overpriced… the only thing you get going with it is they install them at any dealer and the dealer gives you a warranty on the motor + the after market parts they installed.

Yes Lift, very close to Vtak… but unfortunately only in the 7th generation celicas and some matrix’s / corollas.

come on now lets think about. she is not going to buy a car and build a 9 sec car

no not at all I am just saying the tuning potential is much greater with the TC

it was supercharged and he was running high 15’s low 16’s i want to say it was red and had all the trd parts you could get but im not going to lie that was last year and i dont have the best memory

Its a girl. And thats about the fastest unmodded chick car you can buy. She’s probably not going to do anything to it other than maybe a few simple bolt-ons.

the TC not only isnt that much slower than the eclipse it also has the availability of warrentied performance parts and great service plan. it looks better(not an SUV like the eclipse) and flat out performs better.

Bolt ons are all available from Scion and you can still get the car serviced if something breaks. sounds like a deal to me.

edit: the 2008 Imprezza’s look awesome and the WRX starts at 24K so you could get the 2.5RS(or whatever it is called now) for a decent price and it looks better than all the cars stated above IMO

forget all u guys… screw the scion and the rabbit… now … im going for the honda parents said they would pay for the car and the insurance if i get something they like

honda civic here i come… u wait me not build a 9 sec car mebe not but it will be sweet and will be the nicest chick car in the long run… i have plans big plans up my sleeve
wat else would i do with $1500 a week?

u think about it
give me more credit then wat you are giving me

i may be a girl but i no my cars

but do you know english

Ummm… let me make those corrections for you.

Well folks- she might not know how to spell… but she needs more credit than what we are giving her…

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:doh:

Wow…the Filly Corral must be profitable? I wonder if I should change careers

Why would people go to college and get careers if you could make that much money elsewhere? :bsflag:

If you’re making $1500/week why not just buy something with power to start with? EVO, STI, etc.