Help with bike tires.

I just bought a pair of Pirelli Corsa IIIs sitting in the garage that need to be mounted. Where can I get them mounted cheap?

meh $115 to mount these bad boys. When did the price double? lol

I have an 06 r1

Switched to 180’s in the rear. Replaced the stock Dunlops with the Supercorsa’s when I first bought it, went through 3 sets, this season I picked up the Pilot 2ct, and I think I’ll be going back to the Supercorsa’s again.

I’m using Continental SportAttack and am quite happy with them

I never understood the point of a 180 tire on a literbike… smaller contact patch etc etc… no point in STRETCHING a tire, i mean Im sure with all the the R and D that goes into a bike they know better than the avg consumer what size tire SHOULD be on the back of a bike… lol.

^ simply put, turning.

Sorry to say, you pulled the word “stretching” out of your be-hind. 180 tires are made for 5.5 to 6.5

Take the 180GP for example, 5.5 to 6.25. My rim is a 6.

If you go to any litre bike forum, I think you will find an overwhelmingly number of people who use 180’s.

190’s are geared towards turning at much higher speeds at a greater degree. BUT, you lose the “flick-ness” of flopping the bike from one side to another. Most people prefer this, as (we) are not racing for MotoGP

:slight_smile:

190/60 FTW…best of both worlds…

buy some shinko tires. thier cheap and the are the best grip.most guys use them on busa for drag racing but they bite like crazy on the street. i think my front and rear were under $200

I also just ordered some 2ct’s, i can’t wait to actually hit turns and not do powerslides. Shit gives you a heart-attack!

UGH, yes it does. TOO MANY close calls. :tdown:
I love my 2cts.

I still had the bridgestones on teh ninja, and the last “heavy session” i had last summer was too close for my liking. I had to pull over and catch my breathe after drifting the entire fucking bend, i dunno how i pulled out of it to be honest. F that noise, i still have too many more years of dog kicking and baby punching to do!