Tires

Wanted to know if anyone has the hook-ups to get a good deal on sportbike tires…
I want a 180/55zr17… but if its cheap enough, i’d settle for a 190/50zr17…
And i’d liek to have it … like yesterday!

lemme know… i appreciate it!

talk to quik

blk041kRR on aim

have a good 170/xx/17 like new PM if interested

i dunno if a 170 will go on the wheel… what brand/model tire is it?

dont change the stock size!!! best deal around is Road Rash down on Rte 30. i have gotten my tires from there since i needed replacements.

i currenty run pilot powers on my RR, my old set of diablos were nice but i like the PPs better. i first had the bt-014s and not bad tires good for mileage.

my biek came with 190/50 rear and i like it some go back to a 180/55 since it turns in alot easier. never go wider then you have to.

also on a torque bike like try a compound that is more suited to last longer then what i run

Yea… i had very bad luck w/ the D208… got 1700 miles outta it… it was a 190 (the stock size for my bike)… i went w/ the 180 this last time when i got a Continental ContiForce… and I loved it… I just ordered a Bt014 yesterday… the guys at the shop said its a great all around tire… i got it in a 180… i really prefer that… especially w/ the extra weight my bike carries, it makes it handle 100% better than the 190

D208 sucks monkey nuts.

I went from 208s up to 180 Diablos on the F3, The handling improved 200%

Yea, and the front tire wears weird as hell… I almost bought a Diablo, but since i have to wait for some other parts to come in, i decided to order teh Bridgestone.

you should match the tires on the bike!!! especially if you ride anywhere near how i do sometimes and i replace my tires in sets

x2

different tires have different heat cycles and compounds. Not something you want to deal with when bending corners