Help with MAF?

Ok so I put in a z32 MAF, 360cc injectors, and a tuned ECU that was tuned for this exact setup. Ive got everything hooked up but it idles like shit. It doesnt change wether the MAF is plugged in or not so Im guessing I wired that wrong, heres what I did. I have a 1993 Nissan 240sx with a KA24DE:

Connector on s13: Connector on z32 MAF:
A- White- ECU = B-Black shielded
B- Black- Ground = C- Black and D- white shielded
C- black with white stripe- 12V = E- green with orange

Obvisosly Ive done something wrong, any suggestions? Thanks.

I found a mistake in the wiring so i fixed that up. But now its smoth when you rev it unless you hopld it at a constan rpm or at idle it wants to stall out. any suggestions?

First question, is it a REAL Z32 maf? Or is it a shitty as ebay one? Does it say nissan on it? And have the part number, and a orange colour on top of the elment inside? If not, get that off that car and buy a real Z32 maf, one place to get one is frsport.com or off the board. That’s ur problem.

No its not a cheap one, its a legit z32 MAF. Im still running a stock sized intake pipe tho, could that be the problem? Because if im adding more fuel but restricting the engine to the same amount of air than it would be uneven mixture. So I guess Ill change that an see what happens. Or could it be a bad MAF?

it could be bad MAF…usually if u unplugged it the car should die. Or u could have a boost leak somewhere…do a boost leak test and see if there is any leaks…the pipe shouldnt effect anything, do you have a wideband?