HELP with overclocking vista....

Thank you to everyone for all your help

1. I understand my OS has nothing to do with over clocking, although the bios that is being used on my cpu that runs vista is different than the bios used for my desktop for xp.

2. I also understand that my computer that we are talking about does not have good hardware, although my question still stands, can I turn up my FSB so I can in essence speed up my processor speed and dedicate more memory to my video card?

3. I play 1.6

4. I truly don’t know what I am doing, which is why I posted =), although the internal workings of a computer are no mystery to me.

5. My problem is still that the only hardware upgrades that I can do is add more RAM, I can’t change anything else (or can I?) hence asking about a over clock

6. As I said before I am not trying to game with a Celeron, it’s just the pos that is in this computer at work =(

7. Please don’t hose me, I am just asking a question thanks =)

8. ILCisDEAD, thank you for actually giving me a straight answer, and yes my video card is the culprit here, which is why I ask the question once again, “is there any way to dedicate more memory or speed up my fsb to increase my fps”??

9. Once again for everyone who did not hear me, I know enough to get me by, but by no means am a computer geek…

Thanks again =)