help

i am just getting my G2 and i am going to buy a nisian skyline gts-t and i was wondering were to get insurance aand how mucha year for me plz help me out!!!

how old are you? to be honest with you. skyline isn’t best choice for first car i have a feeling no one will insure you unless you put the car under someone elses name and add yourself as a second driver. also when buying a skyline alot of other things come into play such as all those old htings that have to be replaced so don’t think like hey i found this gts-t for 8 grand i can afford that cuz you will have to more than likely put more than 5k into it within a year.

there expencive cars, for a first time driver its about 400+ a month

but id recomend getting a s13 or somthing else rwd for a first car, then upgradeing, you need to crawl before you can walk

dont wanna flame u bro, but my first car i actually bought and its on my own name with insurance and everything is my 92 skyline gts-t… pics coming soon :smiley:
ive got a really good qoute from my broker… by the way ive got g2 with a few convictions. bout 5 grand a yr.

but in your case… how long have u had been insured for? (any car)
if ur starting off from scratch, den honestly do wat fastback240 and schen04 said…

dont get a skyline as a first car… u have to go through alot of legal bllsh*t…
it took me almost 2 months to get dis car on da road…
its still at my garage… need a little bit of body work…
I imported mine from japan close to last december, bout 4-5 months ago, and it arrived here in late march.

if you still want a nice car then get a 240 or 180, handles really good and itll help you with ur insurance in about a yr or so…

whos ur insurance company?