help

I’ve been up since fucking 5 am cause my dog has the fucking shits. Now i have to call off work to take her out every hour. What the hell can i give her so the shitting and puking will stop. I dont know what the hell she ate…

Have you guys have any luck with Pepto Bismol?

Thanks,
Pete

try to get something that will absorb some liguid in it like bread or fiberous type foods. then make sure to leave it water because shes gonan be dehydrated

fiber makes u shit

shes been drinking lot of water. She just makes her shit more. I need to give her somthing to kill the toxins in ther stomach.

Originally posted by BlkP42E
fiber makes u shit

its gonna stop the dog from having diaherra!

Feed her rice and ground beef… that’s my dog’s “special” diet whenever he gets the runs…

Call your vet about the pepto bismol, for some reason I don’t think that’s good for the dog, but I could be wrong.

And why don’t you tie her up outside or something?

I cant leave her outside and go to work. I wish I had a fenced in yard. I live in the ghetto. plus my Tiwanese neighbor might steal her and eat her.:smiley: Shes outside right now. but i’m keeping an eye on her.

I’m gonna try to feed her some rice and beef.

When you feed her rice and beef, she probably won’t shit for like 2 days after that, and that’s normal. Good luck!

feeditsomeantifreeze:tounge: or does that only work for cats

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
feeditsomeantifreeze:tounge: or does that only work for cats

:frowning: I don’t think he wants to KILL the dog…

thanks for the suggestions. i think i’ll pass on silver’s advice.

Originally posted by peterock17
thanks for the suggestions. i think i’ll pass on silver’s advice.

:frowning: :sadwavey:

so what happened with the doggy? :frowning:

Originally posted by huskysgrl
so what happened with the doggy? :frowning:
Shit:D

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
Shit:D

thanks for pointing out the obvious… :tounge:

my doggy is snoozing.

my doggy, this is around when we first got him and he was only like 67 pounds… :frowning:

well she hassnt shit in about 2hours. the vet told me to hold off on food for 24 hours. then feed her the some beef and rice tomorrow. if she’s still sick, i need to give her some imodium. if that dosent work she might have swollowed someting that she cant pass and that will not be good.:frowning:

thats a nice dog you got there. my dog is a germansheperd mix. she looks like a germansheperd puppy but she’s fully grown.

Originally posted by peterock17
thats a nice dog you got there. my dog is a germansheperd mix. she looks like a germansheperd puppy but she’s fully grown.

My dog is a stubborn prick… a BEAUTIFUL stubborn prick, but stubborn just the same.

The one day I was playing on the computer and I guess he was all mad because I wasn’t paying attention to him, so he went upstairs and drug my bathroom garbage all over the upstairs, then came downstairs and sat right next to me. I had no idea he even did it until later that night.

but thanks! :slight_smile: