German Shepard for sale.....

Ok, so I’m not really selling him, but I did smack him good for this one…

I was talking to Chad today about my air filter I need to put in my car, and he wanted to see a pic. So I went upstairs, (we rarely go into the second bedroom), and put the filter on a towel on the floor and took the pic… and look what I found… the flash on the camera made it show up…

damn dog… I’m so pissed… every time we think he’s finally stopped doing this, he does it again!!! :mad:

what he do? piss on the floor?

nice shoes

you can’t see it in the pic???

:confused:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
nice shoes

Those are Mike’s tennis shoes he never wears… thank god Bo didn’t piss on them…

Originally posted by huskysgrl
Those are Mike’s tennis shoes he never wears… thank god Bo didn’t piss on them…
well that is why large dogs are for the outside:D

he’s not an outside dog… when he is out there he just tries to run off and chase little helpless animals, or he just rolls around in the mud. Seriously, I take him for a walk 3 times a day, and he goes out to pee every 4 - 6 hours… yet he STILL pees on my walls… :mad:

he’s not an outside dog… when he is out there he just tries to run off and chase little helpless animals, or he just rolls around in the mud. Seriously, I take him for a walk 3 times a day, and he goes out to pee every 4 - 6 hours… yet he STILL pees on my walls… :mad:
get him fixed… that will stop him from lifting his leg on everything.

Originally posted by Quik
get him fixed… that will stop him from lifting his leg on everything.

He got fixed the day before we brought him home. They wouldn’t let us leave his manhood intact.

He got fixed the day before we brought him home. They wouldn’t let us leave his manhood intact.
then i dont know what to tell you two. beat the dog’s ass then hell stop. if not then keep his ass out side

beat the dog’s ass then hell stop. if not then keep his ass out side

beating him doesn’t do any good… believe me, this certainly isn’t the first time. He used to shit on my floor too.

Well, hopefully when we get our fence up in the backyard he will be able to be outside more.

put up the invisible fence. or send his ass to obedience school

put up the invisible fence. or send his ass to obedience school

thought about the invisible fence but he has a high tolerence for pain. My uncle wasted a lot of money for a dog similar in size and the dog used to roll over the wires for a message so to speak. The fence never pahsed him. I need to put up a fence when the weater breaks anyways so I;ll start the cheaper route first before a droup a grand + on somthing that may be obsolete.

This is the same asshoel dog that does a dead weight drop on me while I;m pulling him into the house and he has a barbed collar. He just don’t care

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
thought about the invisible fence but he has a high tolerence for pain. My uncle wasted a lot of money for a dog similar in size and the dog used to roll over the wires for a message so to speak. The fence never pahsed him. I need to put up a fence when the weater breaks anyways so I;ll start the cheaper route first before a droup a grand + on somthing that may be obsolete.

This is the same asshoel dog that does a dead weight drop on me while I;m pulling him into the house and he has a barbed collar. He just don’t care
the invisible fence im taling about just has poles in certain parts of the perminter. and if they can drop a rot they can drop a large shepard easily or just put the fucker on a chain

or just put the fucker on a chain

yeah this summer he is going to be spending a lot of time on the lanyard :smiley:

all my dogs are outside always been

my dog is fixed and still pee’s on everything.

Originally posted by BlkP42E
my dog is fixed and still pee’s on everything.
we’re not talking about your other girlfriend

my dog can be in the houswe for up to 12 hours and no accidents…i am blessed…i got a good yellow lab