big ass German sheperd > me

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/tallywhacker/dogbite2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/tallywhacker/dogbite1.jpg

Yes…that is the fatty tissue in my palm coming out of my hand. the fangs went 1/2 way through my hand…thank god the bone stopped them lol. That could have hurt like a motherfucker…oh wait…it did…and still does lmfao.

why are you not bleeding?

:lol:

You need to live in a bubble…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/tallywhacker/dogbite3.jpg

there is a little blood lol. It didnt really bleed that much :gotme:. it was funny though. They had to take x-rays and this really hot nurse was doin the x rays and shes like “aw what happened sweetie”…so I told her straight up, “I got bit by a big motherfuckin dog” lmfao

Story?

damn.

more of a post it note really…

“note to self: big german sheperds bite really fucking hard”

Friend’s dog was in a shed on his chain and I didnt see him in there. when I walked by I startled him and he clamped down on my hand. Wasn’t his fault. He is a good guard dog, he just didn’t realize it was me sneakin up on him. as soon as he realized it was me he let go. It happened really fast and I didnt even realize wtf happened till I saw my hand in his mouth lol.

Jeg’s posts in the political thread caused me to sic my dog on him. :slight_smile:

hmm…touche’

Seriously though…this fuckin sucks ass lol. my hand is uber swollen and they couldnt close the wounds because they were from a dog bite, and it would seal in any bacteria. They just left them open and put gauze on them and wrapped it up.

real story: jeg was on drugs and was attacked by a dog he thought he saw.

lol I wish. if I was on drugs then it wouldnt hurt like it does lol. My hand is throbbing like a mother, and cramping up because the fingers are swollen and I cant really bend them very well.

shoot the dog, dogs with a taste of blood will bite again.

lol I told choda that every time we go over there now the dog is gonna bite me and hump my leg to prove I’m his bitch lmfao.

So you got some crazy lung/sinus infection…fucked up your shoulder…and got bit by a dog so far this month?

I hope he bites you.

I have sign on the house window that says " No Alarm- German Shepard Installed" and Booker sits right next to it looking out the window 24/7. German Shepards FTW

But um, yeah, ouch, sorry about the bite

well technicly the crazy lung/sinus infection started in august…and the shoulder has been fucked up for a while. The bite is new though. 4th time ive been in the er this year lmfao.

eh it happens. I took it like a champ. the only time I even made a gesture like it really bothered me was when I had to scrub the wound with hot water and this ridiculously powerful burning soap at the er. All I did was say fuck really loud and paced back and forth in my room for like 10 mins lol. Other than that I just joked around about it. I have a really high pain tolerance.

Definitely keep on eye on it. My friend got bit earlier in the summer and got infected. He had to get his leg and foot irrigated. Apparently it doesn’t feel good.

chodas dog?

My dad had some friends over and we have a 3 year old or so german shepard. The family didnt know and a little kid (well he was ten) walked into the house and our dog pounced on him and bit him in the ass.

dont sneak up on german shepards!