Help!!!

iight truck is throw p0300 code… random/multiple missfire… it did run yesterday wont run to day, it did spit and spudder when i drove it around the block yesterday to see if it clear it up… any help? anyone!

plugs wires distributor all good?

check spark plugs…whens the last time you changed them…if its like mine their snug on the top but their not getting a good connection…be careful the connector doesn’t come off and stay on top of the plug…take the spark plug out n e ways to see if their fowled out…if not recheck connection on cap…if you leak gas/oil at ll from your intake or fuel rail it could have screwed up your connection or worse the cap itself could have eroded…let me know how it works out

i checked plugs,wire,distributor,fuel pump…

just got brand new plugs when the head gaskets were done

distrubuter cap rotor and wires are BRAND NEW. I replaced them

evrything electronic under the hood is new… plugs, wires, cap, rotor… and the timing is fine

ummmm coil?

ask nick he replaced everthing besides the plugs

check the connector on top of the intake big one,see if its fully seated it is the injector driver plug if not take it back to who did the headgaskets …oh wait it was a friend nevermind

it wants to kick over but it wont… there is fuel pressure to the throttle body and everything, the guy that did the head’s said it could be spider fingers inside that spray the gas inside

coil is another or ign module …im more thinkin module but change em both as there on the same mounting bracket and there cheap

if he fucked shit up idc hes fix it and giving me money back… he aint a friend of mine i dont give a fuck

:shifty

i replaced the plugs when i had the head gasket done… he had them replaced before hand also

check and see if the stock pussy magnet was installed correctly. wait, this is a truck? ok then install an after market Pussy magnet.

yes dear

Double check your blinker fluid and muffler bearings.

kiss my ass:Idiots

:lol:lol:lol:lol