Helpdesk

you know, I can replace some of those indians with english speaking americans heh

The guy that bitched all the time was probably Eric… he disappeared… he gave 2 weeks notice which was his vacation time and then poof he was gone.

English speaking americans cost 5 times more and still will take one year to train.

Yep, I think thats him. I would be there with just him on afternoon shift and I ask a question, that sparked it… I don’t care, do what you want, and so on.:wtf: I got a kick out of him bitching so much. There was a new guy before I started, well probally there 6 months or so before me. Same deal with a tech temp service. He was a really nice guy and very helpful. Hope hes still around and doing well.

That may have been Paul Baker or Jeff Black. They are both still here but in different groups. They got hired full time and are making big bucks now.

You should’ve stuck around.

I never would have made it… I got into the field because my mom talked me into it. What I do now is my dream job! Oh and thats not his name, the other guy that was new at the time.

maybe Mike Pry?

Thats it I think, is he still there? That guy taught me more in a week than I learned in months at college lol!

Yes, He’s still here. He is also in another group. He is in the SOX audit group. He is also the president of the KEA board of directors.

He’s a nice guy.

He didn’t stay in the datacenter for long. He went to PC Support for about a month then got promoted to the SOX group.

Yeah he seemed like a pretty motivated guy, not suprised.

never know, I think we’ve done business in the past before too