Hey guys

Ok, well in order to get the help I need, I have to reveal the plans I had cooking up for my S13 Redtop SR20DET. I’m rebuilding the entire engine. Probably boring the engine 0.20 over and it’s an aluminum block so I’ll probably need sleeves. But anyways, I’m looking for someone I can talk to about certain measurements. As you know when you change the characteristics of a motor, measurements change. So I have measurements like valve overlap, piston stroke, valve duration, plus MUCH more to deal with. So anyone know a person I can talk to to get this all set up? Thanks.

Talk to Neil over at Speedworks. He’s the one of the only guys I know that actually knows shit about building an engine. But some of the stats might be hard to come by with someone around here. Jared may know some of this too.

And yes, you WILL need sleeves.

Also talk to Adam or Ron with Revolution Motorsports. He’s got a buddy thats just outside of Edmonton thats building Ron’s Talon engine. This guy really knows his stuff!

what do u think nissan is honda???..the sr20det is already iron sleeved :yawinkle:

why rip the block down until u blow it up???..do the head, but leave the block…

It’s for insurance :slight_smile: I’d rather do it now and save headache later.