Hey! I'm new and clueless!!

fucillo HUGE!!

what a bunch of tards you guys are lol

you guys really do love sucking newman off. why dont you guys grow up and stop getting boners everytime a girl signs up here and talk about what this board is actually for?? some of you must not talk to girls or something, i dont know what it is. grow up…

welcome newbie!

[quote=“Cole Trickle,post:83,topic:29302"”]

you guys really do love sucking newman off. why dont you guys grow up and stop getting boners everytime a girl signs up here and talk about what this board is actually for?? some of you must not talk to girls or something, i dont know what it is. grow up…

welcome newbie!

[/quote]

I’m funny and i give the people what they want.

Besides, girls are for gays!

poprocks704 sucks

:tup: to another person that doesnt know shit about cars and probably cant drive joining a car forum

[quote=“layzie,post:85,topic:29302"”]

poprocks704 sucks

:tup: to another person that doesnt know shit about cars and probably cant drive joining a car forum

[/quote]

yea actually I do know some shit about cars…alot more than any fucking slut on the street, I wouldn’t be on here if I didn’t like cars and didn’t know how to drive stick. I know its hard to believe that someone knows how to drive but doesnt have a nice car. I guess helping my ex build his 1997 b18 doesn’t matter, right? I’m sick of trying to prove myself to you assholes who think girls can’t be interested in cars so think what you want but when I get my k20 then you’ll rethink your opinion on chicks and cars.

[quote=“Poprocks704,post:86,topic:29302"”]

yea actually I do know some shit about cars…alot more than any fucking slut on the street, I wouldn’t be on here if I didn’t like cars and didn’t know how to drive stick. I know its hard to believe that someone knows how to drive but doesnt have a nice car. I guess helping my ex build his 1997 b18 doesn’t matter, right? I’m sick of trying to prove myself to you assholes who think girls can’t be interested in cars so think what you want but when I get my k20 then you’ll rethink your opinion on chicks and cars.

[/quote]

No we wont.

We just don’t like ugly girls.

Or girls who pretend to know what they’re talking about.

God, you’re annoying.

[quote=“Cole Trickle,post:83,topic:29302"”]

welcome newbie!

[/quote]

waa waa. No one cares. And yes It is our god given right to have boners and ask for newds. Someday it might happen.

So friendly here these days…

[quote=“newman,post:87,topic:29302"”]

No we wont.

We just don’t like ugly girls.

Or girls who pretend to know what they’re talking about.

God, you’re annoying.

[/quote]

take your own advice…if I’m annoying you, put ME on YOUR ignore list

[quote=“Poprocks704,post:90,topic:29302"”]

take your own advice…if I’m annoying you, put ME on YOUR ignore list

[/quote]

that was someone elses advice, actually.
I can’t edit my own custom title. I got it because too many pussies whined to the mods about me pointing out just how badly they suck at life.

For an example of this, check out any post where i’ve quoted you.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:89,topic:29302"”]

So friendly here these days…

[/quote]

Fuzzy, the more you post lately, the more you are reminding me of Clean Baldy. Trying to look like the “good guy” in hopes of someday meeting these people, and having them say “Hey! You are Fuzzy, the ‘good guy!’ let me blow you!”

serioulsy :bloated:

I’ll join Fuzzy on this one and say that I dont understand why people are being assholes :gotme:

hah, quality nyspeed right here.

welcome though.

rofl you are all awful. <–rhymes :tup:

and no im not trying to get any…

funny, but awful loller

[quote=“STEALTTH,post:93,topic:29302"”]

I’ll join Fuzzy on this one and say that I dont understand why people are being assholes :gotme:

[/quote]

because we were kidding around and she got stupid and bitchy.

and then her BF got in on it. :roll2:

haha because she doesnt understand your humor, shes a noob. People have to get used to you newman :lol:

I never knew kidding around is calling people “haggard” and assuming I’m on here thinking its like fucking myspace. Everyone was nice on here till you had to open your mouth. I have every right to be bitchy to you. Believe it or not, I’m a nice person…and many people on here know that.

[quote=“STEALTTH,post:97,topic:29302"”]

haha because she doesnt understand your humor, shes a noob. People have to get used to you newman :lol:

[/quote]

well, that and then sureshot and I started eiffel towering her with sweet burns and it just got out of hand.

You’d probably get the respect you desire if you owned a K20, like you said. :slight_smile:

it got out of hand when the vomit shot out of her nose, man