hey man want to put aero on my dodge intrepid?

Gentlemen,

Why do people put body kits on Dodge Intrepids?

Really?

A Dodge Intrepid?

It was castrated of any ability to have VTEC before it left the factory, what warrents aero on this beast of a street racing machine?

A Dodge Intrepid?

take it easy bro!

A man walked into a performance shop and said;

"Hi there,
I have a 1996 Dodge Intrepid, its red, what genre of black-widow type bumpers do you have available for it?

Everyone laughed.

I get super pissed at that shit too, I think it would be smarter if they flushed their money down the toilet.

hahahahahahah i agree completely, stupid people

After the laughter finished the shop clerk said;

“Well, what look are you after?”

The owner of the 1996 Dodge Intrepid said;

“I’m going for that D1 type look”

Everyone laughed.

There was a guy in St. Catharines that had a massive wing on the pack and a windshield banner in yellow (on a red intrpeid) that said: ASIAN PRIDE

It was awesome.

also, scrape by the lake was yesterday… lots of this bullshit.

it was like going back in time to everything that wasn’t cool in 1999 but happened anyways.

It’s my DD…

http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/intrepid-NEWFRONT-93-97.JPG

Seriously there is a lot of 'what not to do" cars in Hamilton. The funny thing is that they show it off like its cool. Me and my buddies go literaly to make fun of all of them.

ex. hood scoop, body kit, some ugly ass rims yellow with a black racing stripe down the middle, on top of it all STOCK RIDE HEIGHT all this on a cavalier. :/:

A Mexican, a Jew, and a coloured guy walk into bar…

The bartender looks at them and says…

…Get the fuck out of here.

They drove home after getting kicked out of the bar in 3 Dodge Intrepids;

One with a gandor body kit.

One with a black-widow kit.

One with a D1 kit.

Everyone laughed.

hahah a guy here in Peterborough, has a silver intrepid, body kit, chrome everywhere, and big black “intrepid” down the side above his skirts… he even stores it in the winter lmao bahahahah

lol

Q. Have you heard of the new Helen Keller doll?

A. Wind it up and it walks into walls.

wow that is ultimate weak, do you point and laugh everytime you see him?

hahah man you dont even know… i want to now drive around town to find it and get a pic.

Pretty sure it’s some old guy too, windows are way to tinted to see, maybe to hide?

loL@ this thread i had lawls all over.

You know what I always found hilarious since high school was hood scoops… why in the hell do 4 banger domestics or even 4 banger civics had to have frickin hood scoops. Not to mention two or more hood scoops… and then there are those fake chrome hood scoops. A month ago I saw a pink 240 with a pink hood scoop… GOD…!!! WHY???

Anyways…

Chrome hubcaps on civics. That is all.

Roof scoops on Celica’s with GT-R badges on them. Not to forget triple spoilers, one on the roof, one at the front, and one at the back. lol

I took a pic a while back…posted it here too.

Another car bashing thread? Just bump the old ones, geez.