Why?

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww75/jzavalinsk/normal_CocaineRickJames.jpg

why don’t you ask him why?

so much work went into that car.

holy fuck.

we’re stoked if we swap out seats for buckets.

I want to kill myself.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/4/web/784000-784999/784340_260_full.jpg

bbbaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i always see this car driving around newmarket/aurora, soooooooo retarded, i dont understand what would posess somebody to modify an fckn intrepid rofl, all the effort and time spent, theres not one thing on the car that hasnt been touched, i always see the guy driving like, Yeahh this is a SICK ride, i would be embarrased to drive Near that car, incase somebody thought were friends or something

but you gotta Love the SSIIIQQQQ MAX COLD AIR INTAKE BROO~!

probably the worst car ive ever seen in my life, it makes me feel like i need to take a shit.

i just saw a honda civic with a wrx front end… the other day… i was like hey here comes a wrx… wait… what the… fu… its a civic? yeah…

I remember when I was browsing gtcars.ca in highschool a couple years ago I saw the owner bragging about his car in his thread. I remember all the posts hating on the backwards trunk lmfao. Good times…

Is that a fake Inter cooler? WTf

He should just burn it and collect the insurance money. Nobody is goin to want that.

nah its a cold cold air intake, boss shit.

^^^ -intercooled- cold air intake, BOOM!

it’s called the InterFooler.

ahahaha.

with that short shifter he can go from park to drive in half the time

oh my god, so much money went into this car, he called it an Intrepid on steroids LMAOOO.

HAHAHA, thats jokes. His neutral bombs are just that much more bad ass too.

even includes awesome comments such as…

“MUCH RESPECT DOGG THATS ONE OF A KIND A GOOD LOOK FOR CARS LIKE OURS HAVE YU THOUGHT ABOUT PUTTING LABO DOORS BUT YO SHIT STILL SICK MAN LOVING DA PAINT”

and…

“holy crap, the sickest trep ever! never seen an air intake on the front and ur car looks like a transformer. 5++++*s, come check my trep.”

send that picture to him ahah, see what he says