Why?

rice much? but i actually love the body lines on it. I think he should go 22’s…that’ll KILL 'EM!!! =D

yeah that dude used to work at futureshop newmarket and i saw this car daily.

what a pile of shit. i bet the owner takes dicks like a champ.

man i just feel sorry for the kid, everyone ripping on him lol… but… he seriously believes its cool and all :-/ damn…

I always see this car in Newmarket like what breaker said, even when I just walk up to the park to play some ball

that car is too riced, everytune I see it I laugh and always say what a waste

Ive seen this car where i live too only he uses PVC pipe as fake intercooler pipes…probably the same car i think hahaha

Holy geez !!! What a waste of space !

I couldn’t believe the comments on Car Domain. Who the hell calls it a “Trep” ? Is that like the cool word for an Intrepid.

The word cool and intrepid…should never be used in the same sentence after today.

I wonder at times, what these people are thinking when they do these things. Oh mann…people will think I am so cooool !!! Yeahhhh !!!

shakes head

id rather take it in the ass than be seen in this thing

why y’all hatin on my trep :frowning:

because that trep is a crap.

you know how much weed i had to sell to afford all my mods? have some respect man. plus you should see how many 16 year old panties drop for it.

lol it has pvc pipes secured with screws that go to that stupid intercooler with a cone filter xd

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

sadly thats probbobbly true ahahahha

ill take the car if he pays me, but rigt after that ill burn it becasue that car doesnt deserve to live lol

I just threw up in my mouth a bit…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO5_3tqH09c&feature=related

This is cool.

maybe the “trep” should attend the carlisle show lol

I have sent these links to jalopnik and autoblog hoping this kid will be the next ‘dragon vet’ internet car sensation.

I bet when he drives this thing he goes: “GEERRRRRRRRRRRRR”

do i get credit as well?

roflrofl… this car i think was built in my town… ive seen it transform from shitbox to shittierbox… disturbing.