Hey, subaru, lick my taint.

I think I had to pay $60 for a pair of 2009 Malibu wipers

wtf are you talking about they are $27 for replacement rubber

wtf are you talking about they are $27 for replacement rubber

c-c-c-c-c-c-combo

fucking lol.

I was thinking about the Obama pic lol

+1 in for S4 wiper blades… fuuuuucccck

Wow, and I curse myself for spending 11 bucks each at sams club for “the good” blades.

should have just bought inserts, i work at Northtown Subaru in the parts dept, i never sell anyone the whole wiper unless its damaged

wellll no one told me about that at west herr :tdown:

oh well, its over and done with, just wanted to bitch :stuck_out_tongue:

shitty, learn something new everyday.

It doesn’t rain in Texas… j/k but seriously I didn’t want to spend $20 replacing the M3s so I haven’t, I just put one of the vettes on it. haha

standard hook wiper arm ftw.

http://www.powerstores.co.uk/imgs/store_gallery/M0312.jpg

yea… its the first time i’ve ever run into it. i didn’t even know they made other types of connectors lol.

Where are these Bosch Icons for 10 Bucks? I want to go pick some up

Dude remeber I have that Subaru reps number and Email. Shall we chime in for his marketing survey

he gave you his number!?! i want my 2010 sti info

Where? i just bought shitty ass “Dura” whatever the fuck they’re called for 14$ lol

The bottom part of the blade gets wheel hop on my windshield, fucking hate it. I wont even turn them on when it’s raining

how does she like the tribeca? how is the gas mileage? how is the ride? how expensive is maintenance, besides wiper blades lol? you can pm me if necessary.

I am running 30 dollar bosche replacements on my BMW… andy you are nuts

why dont you just go to the dealer at night and pull a swaparooski? just make sure to rreplace the ones you liberate with your old ones.

That’s usually because the wiper arm needs to be replaced. The tension spring gets all sacked out. They’re like $20/side for a “normal” car.