Hey, subaru, lick my taint.

just a big ol’ FU to subaru for designing the god damn tribeca with some whacktarded proprietary wiper blades that have no aftermarket replacement so i have to get OEM ones form the dealer at FORTY FUCKING DOLLARS A PIECE.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

edit: :suicide:

Are you going to get subaru shut down also?

not as bad as the enclave we have needing a thermostat and it taking 6 hours at the dealership to do it.

WTF is that shit.

Subaru just went bankrupt.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/PartListView?storeId=10151&langId=-1&catalogId=10051&category=R|GRPWIPEAMS&partType=326#storeId=10151&langId=-1&catalogId=10051&searchTerm=&beginIndex=0&vehicleId=438344&category=R|GRPWIPEAMS&partType=326&facetFields=mfrName_exact%2CpriceBucket&sortBy=0&pageSize=20

That ain’t shit, the bimmer wipers you can only get from the dealer are touch over 150.

what year is your bmw?

4 year 50 k FTW

& rainex 4 tribeca

X…

or you can buy the blade insert for $4

??? I just picked up some Bosch Icons for my 97 m3 for $10 a side.

Haha. Too bad that subaru rep wasnt around, couldve told him about that Jim.

after my warranty expires maybe, until then i need them to stay afloat.

thanks i’m fairly aware of auto parts stores existence, however they only have dealer replacements, can’t buy them elsewhere.

lolllll

lol

these do not use standard wiper blades. Subaru, just like other manufacturers have designed some stupid way to make blades.Which sucks when we fail a car for blades and we have to buy from the dealer.

P.S Chino, Subarus have 3/36 maintenance package, which include wipers.

I just got a set installed for free.

Advanced has bosch driver and passenger in stock. Website must be wrong…

the bosch ones don’t fit, i tried it, lol.

and sedlmeier, it’s on the wifes '06, outta 3/36 :frowning:

i dont really care about the $80 that much, but this all started on a friggin saturday at 5pm at which point the dealerships were closed until monday.

lame.

your clips are just like a pontiac g6’s,ford 500’s, newer chevy silverado’s…meaning you have to go to the dealership to get wiper blades… i know you can get adapters somewhere i think wal-mart might have them…i tell that to people when they come into autozone all the time

Audi Allroad checking in.:fu:

lol, $100+ wipers, I’m way too cheap to buy a bimmer.