New Wipers!!

I don’t know why I don’t get new wipers all the time. I got the most expensive ones I could find 30 bucks each for the Rain X ones, and holy shit! Bring on the motherfuckin’ water!!! I drove all the way to work today with the washer squirters on. It’s like sex behind the wheel!!

1. You got raped on the price. Those are $8 wipers everywhere else and yes they are awesome.

2. You need to buy a supercharger or something if you get that juiced on wipers.

RainX, And Silblades FTMFW, the bosch ones suck as the squeak way to fuckin much

The Silblades on my g20 were 35 bucks a piece when they came out 3-4 years ago, theyve been on my car for 3 years and still dont streak ;D

Although the plastic tab at the end that holds the blades on fell off last winter when i was shoveling the car off… so every now and then I have to push it back into place

The nice thing is that the whole thing is made from silicone, so after about a month or so of use it puts a nice coating of it on your windshield and acts like RainX, I never use my wipers when I the northway/thruway when its raining

i have bosch icon wipers, ive had them for about 3 years, they are quiet, work great and dont flap around at higher speeds like alot do… granted this weekend was the first time ive used them in about 2 years.

I have Bosch Icons that squeak. Going to order some Silblades soon. On my other car I have knock-off Bosch Icons, they were like 1/2 the price and they work just as good and don’t squeak :slight_smile: Picked them up at Advance Auto.

edit… grammer pwn3d me

Did I mention that they have a 5 year warrenty, and if I was not so lazy i could go to napa and get them replaced for free ;D

I got the factory GM wipers, straight outta Lordstown, Ohio yo! :banana

I Don’t know what’s on the Accord, but they’re great! :lol but the ones on the Trans Am blow donkey dick!

The ones on the T/A are probably similar to the ones on my old Z24… they’re like 12" long and don’t work for shit, even if you replace them with new blades. :lmao

All it does is smear the water across the windshield…although there’s probably buildup of shit on them because it doesn’t get driven in the rain ever, but the couple times i’ve been caught in the rain with it, they suck balls

lol yep, the Z was the same way. :nod

anyone use PIAA wipers?

:idiots

It’s been called the Z since 1988 when the car was bought. Your jap crap from 91 don’t count. :tong

Nissans have been called Z’s since the 70’s :tong

I never called it a Z, plus Nissan pretty much coined the term “Z” since… like forever ;D

I know, I was just giving you a hard time.

No harm done, back on topic:

So Silblade makes a wiper similar to the Bosch, but with silicone :slight_smile: Me like
http://silblade.com/img/main_cats/image_3608052915.jpg

Not a bad price considering the price of the Bosch’

Z = Z24 or 350Z

300zx doesn’t count :tong