Or Zed 28 if you are North of the border. :lmao

Yes :ssh

:banana

:umm

yeah 2 doors and RWD are gay :ahh

:idiots

Nissans are gay.

AHEM!
back on topic. i use OEM wipers and theyre enough actually. ive still got my original ones, but i bought new ones already and gonna replace those soon. if its raining(not like pouring like death) i dont use wipers at speeds over 45-50. theres something ON or IN my windshield glass that actually repells water damn good. its like its oiled all the time. the water just beads up and flies the hell off it. it is AWESOME! this is the only car that ive seen that in so far. love it, love it, LOVE IT

Nobody cares about your wipers.

:banana :+1

I’ve had Bosch Icon’s on the G and the LGT and they work great most of the time. On the LGT, I got a small ship in the windshield so they don’t wipe too well right in that spot.

its called road oil or kero from exhaust fumes and debris go ahaed keep it on there ya wont see so well in a few months as it will etch the window in time ;D

nah dude. the glass is clean. its something about the chemistry of the glass itself. it obviously doesnt come off, because ive owned the car for 2 yrs now and it doesnt come off in a wash, so im sure its IN the actual glass